Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

am I the only one who feels like the wagons are stale?

But I don’t believe this.

I’m still voting Jake because my working theory is that he made up his information, and Min’s information is engineered by the hosts to support his bluff.

Yep, they are. Although there shouldn’t really be a surplus of evils to shift wagons around so there’s that.

the same three people or so vote me and there’s also little to no discussion of the other wagons

but I feel like people aren’t talking about the wagons enough

pushed sus on Nuto early

was actively against sleeping

Pushed me to start talking about the game. but also did it in a way to say “I dont read you towny”

flipped his nuto vote completely backwards when may challenged the vote

was pro Gar

Was really pro gar

i feel like this could have been seen as a rush tactic. waiting till the final minute making everyone stressed then quickly gaining some suspicous info together and push marluna.

instantly put sus on me and Richard when he also said that he probably wouldnt stay up but indeed did. (this is a common them between me and Mag).
(Small break from reading while i grab a drink)

1 Like

Zenon has a reasonable foundation to vote me; Leafia’s sheeping Zenon’s vote; I guess Min has their unsaid reasons.

I think CRichard’s voting Jake out of policy? These wagons are pretty bad.

Hazard, look at the director thread.

i know your reasoning. dw. i am running writing while reading.

1 Like

it feels like everyone is just ok with the wagons and there hasn’t been as much social talk till now

I basically brought up the gar thing in a question here recently

here’s the answer

do with it what you will

This is pretty reasonable to conclude, even if it doesn’t only apply to me here.

I am a known spinner of yarns and liar when it comes to sleeping at a reasonable time, at least over the last six months or so. I think it’s the first time that either you or CRichard has stayed up that late for a game (at least in any games that I was in or spectated).

1 Like

i feel like Min’s has to be correct due to their not really being any other way to word “Hidden”

its the first EOD where its at a some what decent time for me when my usual sleep hours start at 12:30

The “Hidden” modifier traditionally refers to components of a player’s role that aren’t known to them. Imagine an insane cop who believes they’re a regular cop and you’ll get the idea.

Oh fair… but why have that hidden?

Min’s information allegedly corrects the meaning of hidden to directly refer to a coven’s factional abilities rather than merely redefining it.

I really should sleep

1 Like