Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Do what you need to do man

1 Like

if Iā€™m alive tomorrow Iā€™ll make more of an effort and hopefully not waste 5-7 hours over having to post a stupid opening post

(Tales of the Abyssā€™s #1076)
This tracks.

Actually, one sec before you turn in Gorta. Have you shared an opinion on Minā€™s info?
If you have, just let me know that and Iā€™ll find it.

yes

1 Like

if it is true itā€™s really screwy and mostly useless information

I think alot of the information we are getting is generally useless. It either doesnt help or is unknowing if its true or false. Honestly seems like a fear tactic

Cool. Iā€™m of the opinion that Minā€™s information supports the ā€œJake is bluffingā€ world a lot, in spite of his earlier pure vibes.

1 Like

Interesting. Care to explain?

Iā€™m treating it all as Savant information. Thereā€™s actually a lot of useful stuff here; if not now than later.

I suppose if we knew it was true that would be 1 to 2 truths meaning there are lies elsewhere in said information today, but besides that I donā€™t see the use

1 Like

right, good night guys

2 Likes

Goodnight.

1 Like

Sure, Iā€™m happy to repeat myself. Jakeā€™s information is highly suspect because he initially claimed he learned that Coven had a factional godfather (disproven immediately because of Gar and Aroā€™s rolecards), which he then revised ~60 minutes later to include it being hidden. I asked a few people and it was generally agreed that this information isnā€™t great, and it suggests that Jake is lying about his information.

The reason why Jakeā€™s information is bad is because, even in its final form, it apparently negates any investigatives in the game. He couldnā€™t explain what he meant by hidden, meaning we were left to infer that it meant the coven werenā€™t aware of this modifier (which borders on the implausible). If this information was merely incorrect and Jake was truthfully reporting it, I donā€™t think he wouldā€™ve received a corrected version a while later.

Minā€™s information directly references another playerā€™s information in a way that nobody elseā€™s has; mine comes kinda close, but if Jakeā€™s information needed to be clarified by the hosts why not just tell him directly?

Keep in mind that Minā€™s information came after I discussed a Min / Jake possible partnership up here (#3640), so if Minā€™s being honest it looks intentionally engineered by Raphael as a response. This is why I think Minā€™s information is propping up Jakeā€™s (bad) info.

I realised I miscounted Min calling Jake nulltown; that was for Leafia.

Confirmed Australia is just a hivemind

2 Likes

Sorry got distracted

1 Like

This joke has been made so many times on DRG itā€™s essentially an accepted fact by now.

But no yeah. I feel like if jake flips scum it puts a lot of harshness on Min.