Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

People didnt know this before? Mate i have told everyone that i am connected to every Australian and they dont believe me.

1 Like

Part of our citizenship process is to accept your mind into the greater mass

2 Likes

Fuck now i am conflicted again. I am to easily swayed fuck i hate this game

1 Like

This gives a new meaning to Aussie night.

Its just us talking to ourselves. Duh

1 Like

If you voted Jake, it would be all three Australians on side.
(This is not a trick to make you tie the votes I promise.)

Look i think You or jake being flipped tells us a lot about the game state. I doubt you and Jake are aligned so if one of you flips scum the other one wonā€™t likely be as well.

I can earnestly confirm that Jake and I are not partnered.

I hate you
VOTE: Jake
But its honestly a good ideaā€¦ i think both of you are good to flip todayā€¦ so imma make it the next guys problem

1 Like

Aussie hivemind lets go

1 Like

This is gonna bit me in the fucking ass

Iā€™m allowed to reference past games.
It has been said that I am such a good person or something along those lines.

I have never played a game where i have been fully against you yet. and i am worried this is the one. you are very good at changing my mindset and i fucking despise it/lh

1 Like

Guava is probably only a wolf if Magnus is one. If you think Magnus is town, then Guava has to be town barring mech shenanigans.

i mean lets face it the SK game i had i was basically helping you find the mafia.

i think if jake or mag flips scum the other one wont be scum. and i think if jake or mag do in fact flip scum we look into min for jakes flips and quava for magā€™s flip

In the serial game I identified you as your exact role day 1. I am equal parts very good at what I do, and absolutely terrible because I donā€™t actually have as much useful experience in the field as you would think.
(Nevertheless, Iā€™ll take the compliment.)

1 Like

Seems about right, though I feel min was spewed by Aro. If Iā€™m wrong on that, then it wouldnā€™t be the 1st time Iā€™ve miscleared someone from spew and likely wonā€™t be the last.

3 Likes

Hey now you did but you also then proceeded to let me go XD. I was worried mafia wasnt killing you tho so i just cruised. My only regret was not making my word search harder

1 Like

Since weā€™re talking about that gameā€¦ if Mr.L hadnā€™t been identified there, you still wouldā€™ve died that day; followed by Frost, and then with the however many spare days we had left we wouldā€™ve just POEā€™d out everyone else. It would not have been a sweep, but it wouldnā€™t have been very close.