Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

bah i would have helped town

possibly

If you had helped town your death would’ve come sooner and if you hurt town we would’ve been vindicated in killing you sooner. Sorry.

Bah

Speaking about that game with NK. I have good reason to believe that NK doesn’t exist in this game.

Other than the fact that only one player has died a night?

@Leafia has received a gift.

2 Likes

Magnus (3): Leafia, Zenon, min
JakeTheWolfie (3): Magnus, CRichardFortressLies, Hazardwaste
Gorta (2): crazynuto, May
Sleep (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (2): Gorta, JakeTheWolfie

Yeah pretty much that for 2 nights in a row.

I can’t wait for somebody to rand arsonist in a game sometime.

“A player has been converted into a neutral character”

1 Like

This is not what I meant when I said I was getting converted immediately.

That would be a nightmarish scenario. They’d be able to be towny, and you wouldn’t suspect they exist until they ignite the town.

1 Like

I semi-understand the rationale behind May and Nuto voting Gorta. I’m not inclined to really move my vote there today, though.

Gorta’s been really forthcoming in our neighbourhood and I feel like if he were evil he wouldn’t be acting so thoughtlessly about whether or not the things he says are suspicious, he just wants to talk shop. Stuff like “let’s work out a case on [x] player” and looking at how the people specifically pushing him over others are more likely evil, which feels pretty pure. I know I have reasons to townread too many people, though.

The thread has been pretty quiet last few hours, we’re either on the right track or completely off base.

There might only be two evils to be fair.

With 2 only evils left in the best case scenario, they would have lost half of their votes and voices to agitate for wagons not on their own. Or in the world where Magnus/Jake is TvT, they don’t need to rock the boat.

1 Like

I think magnus also hit tie wagon first. Which from atlas’s earlier clarification i think means Magnus will die over Jake in a tie…

Or they both arent awake at this time. I think the change of the usual eod means alot of the current players are probably asleep