Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Thing is I was in a neighborhood with Jaiden and Gar, and to me indicates the neighborhoods probably don’t have 2 wolves in any of them.

I really think neighbourhood composition is NAI.

If WWFM2 was finished while Zenon and I were entangled in what is now a T v T fight from my perspective, I would have said Zenon tunnelled me the same way they tunneled Zorvo in WWFM2. They’re more likely to be town earlier.

1 Like

Do you think all my voters are town btw?

I should check them again.

I don’t think that holds up mechanically, but socially…
I remember Gar claimed to have seen the neighbourhood from daystart and I doubt that was a lie, so I’m pretty sure you would’ve known about it as a wolf. In that case Jaiden’s reasoning would’ve been correct, but your reaction about not knowing felt pure so probably not.

1 Like

Your EOD voters or everyone who voted you?

I would think that if Gar and I were buddies, that they’d tap my shoulder saying buddy we’re in a neighborhood lets talk 1st.

2 Likes

Every one of my voters.

Humans identify edge cases as scenarios they were improperly prepared for.

Humans identify among us

Syus

Magnus (1): Leafia
Min (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (7): May, Hazardwaste, CRichardFortressLies, Magnus, crazynuto, Gorta, Min

I think of these four all are Town, yeah.
The specific worlds in which either Leafia or Guava are evil (from my perspective) are if the former faked being given Gar’s ability and has masterfully steered away from her wolfgame, or if the latter is a hidden factional godfather like Jake’s information suggested.

Where do you get WiM is there like a store where you can buy it because I really just feel like playing Splatoon right now

2 Likes

May, I spent most of the night playing TotK instead of reading the thread. I don’t have limitless WiM, I’m just burning myself out because otherwise I repeat games like Strategem-10.

1 Like

It was a general you

1 Like

I burn myself out by signing up for 5000 mafia games

Does Guava have anything pointing to them as town other than mech? Even the possibility a Godfather means we shouldn’t auto trust green alignment checks.

1 Like

Read Mafiawiki theory articles.