Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I don’t trust Guava

No.

I read like every single one I could find before my first game. Went in. Immediately deathtunnelled the jester from about 1 hour into the game until they died at EoD2

2 Likes

i only just realised how guava could be Green check through you mag. i am a dumb ass

You could argue hard pushing the sleep wagon makes Guava not look evil, but that’s apparently their neutral meta.

I don’t like their claim very muc h

its a weird role to get the vanilaise effect i guess. it doesnt feel strong enough to warrent it

Has she said it in public or just in balls

she has said it can get vanilaised in public. dont know bout the full ability

1 Like

So in other words, it’s NAI for Guava. Am I wrong?

I think so, yeah.
Then Guava left the thread for three days.

Incidentally, we have WWFM2 a Guava wolf game we can cross reference with this game.

@Magnus Who kills Jaiden back ther e

1 Like

@Magnus On a scale of 1-10 how mechanically complicated is your clear on Guava

Killing Jaiden predictably looks bad for me, given how I was the designated execution yesterday, but I don’t know if anyone left alive would think that hard about who to kill each night. With the killing order of YBW > Jaiden > Zenon, but not me, CRichard or Hazard, it looks like evils are going for vocal and townread players, with YBW being an outlier as a player with a lot of (perceived) influence due to the director’s thread…

YBW’s a great player, but she’s a bit of a slow burner. She gets better as the game goes on and there’s more information to work with. Alternatively, that first kill was a doc dodge that threw shade onto others, but I don’t think that’s what is happening here.

Jaiden was a very vocal player and was probably the most townread player alive at the time, with a few holdouts suspecting her (like YBW’s legacy and Nuto). As I said earlier, I think Nuto would kill her to stop from having to publicly reevaluate or sticking to a sinking ship, but most players probably would.

Zenon was vocal, then she fell off yesterday with telling some people to kill me every six hours and not much else. Her death suggests to me that at least one evil is familiar with her playstyle, whether from spectating WW or from personal experience.

So…

1 Like

With one or ten being high or low?

1 Like

1 low

I would wager a five? I understand the premise easily enough, but as I said it isn’t intuitive from my flip and it isn’t an airtight townlock with the possibility of a “hidden” factional godfather.

1 Like

I would question why Guava was made into a godfather out of anyone else on the team if this is their showing, though. So it just feels bad.

Were you converted D3, May?