Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Am I still alive because of my hopeless bias toward Magnus

Hmm I could see Magnus being left alive by scum, because they expect them to be a mislunch. I’m unable to rule that scenario out with the info on hand.

Why do you not speak with confidence if you know yourself to be town?

Oh yeah point of order: We know 2 scum were sidelining while Zenon and I had our fight in thread. I correctly called out Arogame for that, Garfooled as far as I can tell never said about the Zenon/myself drama.

Why is my brain part of this wretched machine why does it not work when the rest of my body doesnt work its so cruel I should hover in a vacuum of space unaffected by thewhims of the real world I should be able to play mafia forever

it’s not my fault that every game without vanilla roles I’ve been given a role that benefits from voting sleep (kind of)

Oh I didn’t claim it in public cuz I claimed it at night

basically my role is I was able to protect someone who voted with me, and if no one was voting with me I could choose a player and learn one of their abilities
I should have waited to claim though because my ability was KILLED! (vanillised) so I learned nothing

true I disappeared
vanished
became one with the fog

I played so poorly that game don’t even…

I was huh

1 Like

See why I think Guava is fakeclaiming

1 Like

listen I didn’t make the role :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Could you explain why voting sleep was the good Idea due to your abilitie?

oh it wasn’t that was a lie

I just did that because of what me and Hazard said in April Showers
my plan was to protect Hazard that night but as you know he didn’t end the day on sleep

2 Likes

unless you mean yesterday

1 Like

in which case
I wanted to use my second ability and why the fuck would anyone vote sleep on day 3

1 Like

that’s why I was like “and ummmm I won’t claim my second one just in case <3”
but it got taken away anyway

1 Like

@Magnus What means this? Do you get it one shot, do you get it unlimited for rest of game, do the person you stole from keep the ability or no?

this is smthn I said in ballroom
I thought I was typing in ballroom and then I was like “I should tell the rest of thread this” and I went to my other FoL tab and it was Ballroom and I was like “oh. cool”

Whats a ballroom

a large room used for dancing

1 Like

Fucked up if ture

2 Likes

Do we know anything abotu Leafia role