Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Magnus (1): Leafia
Min (1): guavagudetama

Not Voting (7): May, Hazardwaste, CRichardFortressLies, Magnus, crazynuto, Gorta, Min

1 Like

Is this part of your role?

Leafia gives fruit to people and allegedly has a chance to die dependent on that.

1 Like

I don’t see Leafia claiming that as a wolf. Mind you I don’t think they’re a wolf this game, so yeah.

1 Like

I gain it as a one-shot, they lose a shot if their ability has limited uses.

Everyone’s fakeclaiming.

1 Like

I’m not fakeclaiming I’m real claiming

Anyway, I want to join in on the reevaluation.
I think starting with Min? Everyone says Min is spewed town off Aro but I feel like that’s the least certain clear we have.

You haven’t even claimed.

1 Like

I didn’t put the timer on for my tortellini fuck now I dont know how long they ve been ther e

Compare post stamps to when you remembered putting them in.

I’ve been going insane :+1:

2 Likes

Theyr e pretty quick so not precise enough, especially given I spent sometime before putting them in boiling water tec

Not To You

Is everyone else alive in the game except for CRichard and I in your neighbourhoods?

hey at least you did it in a way thats helpful. The one time i got vanillised was because i forgot the one clause of my immortality. (dont start a wagon)

4 Likes

What does this sentence mean

Have you claimed in a neighbourhoods that have everybody alive in the game (save CRichard and I, who I know aren’t)? I don’t think you’re in multiple chats from what you’ve said but I don’t actually know.

Among us babies infected with rabies now count how many wounds they have from scabies 1 2 3 4 5

1 Like

I suppose it’s a matter of whetheri 'd rather overcook or undercook them