Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

1 Like

1 Like

I should probably take this out of the game thread but it’s funny

Min didn’t enter today planning on starting that FPS, as you can tell from their opening posts today. However, they did still know May’s rolecard according to the latter. If this is a one-shot ability, as it would need to be for balance, why didn’t this come out sooner? It kinda looks performative.

1 Like

At the very least, it points towards Min/May as not w/w. It comes across as incredibly pointless to cast suspicion on their buddy when they would have been well entrenched among the town.

1 Like

Min knew my flavour, vaguely, but dropped the bit once I asked him about the exact text of my rolecard… what my role’s name is, how many words are in it, that kind of thing. He knows something, but not everything, I think.

Min dropped the RT fast enough that it doesn’t necessarily mean they couldn’t be aligned if you don’t care at all about socials before today, but you would be right in saying that they aren’t W/W.

Min hasn’t claimed anything like flavour cop in our neighbourhood. When I received a pebble, he feigned being afraid that it was a bomb. That’s what I’ve got.

1 Like

I mean sure? I’m talking about why min wouldn’t bother with the RT if May was their scum buddy in that world.

Did it really cast suspicion onto May though? Does anyone think May looks worse off that RT? Your conclusion is correct, but your reasoning confuses me.

It was a purple check

Flavour cop would know my role’s name, which he was unable to give upon being asked

I’ve never known you to joke about being evil though?
You definitely seem like the type, but I can’t remember any occasions where you actually claimed evil (except for Nightmare Woods Mafia Rolecop which doesn’t count).

1 Like

why is my info “false”, but May’s isn’t?

It’s not a joke about being evil, it’s a joke about being extremely pedantic. Coven rolecards are purple, Min claimed to see me as Coven, so he shouldn’t be calling it a redcheck.

2 Likes

If your point is that Min has a real rolecop or something and they’re hiding info, or if they’re a flavour cop who needs glasses, there are questions to be had either way.

2 Likes

I don’t know what my point is. I don’t know what Min is. I have no idea what could cause them to know my flavour was roughly “doctor” without knowing what the name of my role is. I haven’t figured it out yet.

1 Like

btw I was roleblocked I think

3 Likes

Reading through Nuto’s post I counted 6 - 5 skipping May’s statement, so this is a good catch. I thought you meant to ask about Jake’s info being marked as true instead.

It’s multiball.

1 Like