Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Same here. I have no idea why you would be roleblocked, though.

@Magnus Is Guavaā€™s claim real

No comment.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s interesting.

I keep a notebook and pen by my bed to record any mafia-related thoughts that pop into my head in the dead of night and leave. Unfortunately, Iā€™ve only had one mafia-related thought that Iā€™ve actually managed to record. Itā€™s still in the first page: ā€œuse asceticise to stop investā€. A plan to frame the dayā€™s counterwagon, a townie, with the publicly known mafia asceticise ability, in order to make it look like he was mafia stopping an investigation on himself. I think about it often. (He didnā€™t even get investigated that night, I did.)

1 Like

My handwriting on it is awful, too, because I was writing blind in the dark and half-asleep. The next page is a bunch of notes from WWFM written from town!meā€™s PoV. Itā€™s a good notebook.

you are telling me we are at 9 people with 2 scum factions?

Oh, wait, I just realized something regarding the rules of this game. That could make sense.

I should probably stop making jokes as if they were factual statements when Iā€™ve been characterised as a ā€œfamously analytical and not very emotive playerā€, huh?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what makes the jokes even funnier.

1 Like

Although if it was multiball, then Min would be on the non-coven team for sure.

1 Like

@Magnus More specific question: is there any room for Guava to be fakeclaiming but the clear to still hold

Sure.

1 Like

By interesting, I mean that Gorta is the 2nd to claim being roleblocked.

Iā€™m about to go to bed soon, but Iā€™ll try to be on tomorrow

Fair but I could have been MORE helpful

Sus

No keep mahjong soul posting in thread itā€™s iconic

How would they know that and why did they respond no comment :sob::sob:

1 Like

I still wouldnā€™t mind a 2nd pair of eyes check who was sidelining while Zenon and I had the drama in thread D2.

2 Likes

That being said. I donā€™t think 2 wolves would vote me D2 because they wouldnā€™t want to risk both of the wolves looking bad in the event I got mislunched D2.

Iā€™ll have a look. can you post when it started?

Around Zenon voting me, though it didnā€™t kick into gear later.