Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

man i am gonna have to scroll through zenon’s posts… ok hold on

It’s better to look at who wasn’t doing much while Zenon and myself were entangled in drama D2.

i know. i just wanted to find the start of it

leafia was against Crich being town here. the way this sentence is worded is very weird (Note this was replied to this topic)

of zenon saying she ended town reading crich

Mag during the conversation tried to push the view on zenon’s past read on me. change of topic? or a change of blame?

I will not say i wasnt here also but i also attempted several times

to stop the arguement

besides from that i believe those were the only three alive other players active at the time of the arguement?

Min, May and quava were active during this time however i believe through me checking the liked posts.

Zenon did vote me during D3, though they had Magnus as more likely to be a non-town than I was.

true but at the time of that comment she said she town read on you

I suppose I can see that.

Idk you asked me a question XD. I aint good at Forum mafia my area is Botc :p. But if i was in this situation as evil. I wouldnt try to intervene or put a point in it. Cause all it would do is draw me into the lime light

Well yeah that’s how I caught Arogame earlier.

1 Like

at that point they probably knew aro was dying via mod’s tho. so they would have wanted a mislynch that day to keep their upperhand

1 Like

so maybe its a good idea too look at the people who wanted to lynch Zenon or Yourself that day

I should look at if Zenon was being suspected to any notable degree, because I remember that there wasn’t sus on them apart from my slot.

1 Like

I was strongly pro-CRichard con-Zenon during D2. This was me trying to gauge Zenon’s internal consistency; she called you a wolf, and I figured she would have a reason in mind as a villager so I asked without asking if she remembered who that was on. She forgot her scumread on you, which I thought was suspect of a missing internal worldview.

1 Like

i am planning on later today (in like 2ish hours) to do a massive iso on the people i most suspect. i been a bit slack today cause i needed a break from this XD but i think after letting my mind rest i can get something done.

1 Like

i know! i was just told by Richard to have a look on who was active or not during the arguement. i think it was a fair question to ask!

1 Like

Did anyone get Aro? He wasn’t really staying out of sight, he just wasn’t here. It’s the same as that one game I was in where someone accused another person of being a lurking evil an hour into a game and desperado-shot them. It’s not logically correct.

I tried pushing on them D1 while sleep was the lead wagon. Make what you will into that.

I already know you’re Town, CRichard, but this isn’t a pelt.

Unfortunately the hosts punted them into the graveyard 1st.

1 Like