Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

(knowing my voting patterns this will likely change closer to eod but i cant have people walking around magnus anymore)

2 Likes

It would be incredibly bold right after killing Jaiden and it would totally be my style.

Hazard broke the mould.

i hate this fucking game

i am now filled with just constant anxiety after that vote and i hate it

I keep dwelling on this line and Iā€™m not sure if I want to be.

Definitely not impossible.

Every single criterion for Magnus being scum has been hit and it should be about the moment Iā€™m turning on them. And Yet

1 Like

i think its hard to point fingers at Mag is because they have place themselves in a position of leader of the town and people dont wanna be wrong on them

1 Like

If I were evil this game I have unnecessarily stopped at least three executions this game on players that are still alive today.

some one except me please ISO magnus. i need someone elseā€™s opinion on their game style

Hazard losing his mind at this juncture is indicative of his specific town mindset, going off past games.

AHHHHHH

this is me with kiiruma all over again except backwards. Mechanically you smell of evil with voting and reads. But socially AHHHHHHHH

Yeah. Hazard probably town.

Whatā€™s wrong with my voting?

You town read Gar day 1, voted nuto then jumped to marluna.

Day 2 you did vote gar for a bit but then jumped to zenon and tried to make a scum case against her.

Day 3 Jake.

Day 4 Your back on nuto after say they were town for the last few days.

i just dont like it mag!

Yeah. Something is definitely up with Mag. VOTE: Magnus

now someone is voting with me i am even more stressed