Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

This didn’t happen on d1.

I made a scumcase on Zenon d1.

At first I was voting Jake so he would be more active, then I stuck on him when I heard his information was terrible. He wasn’t as townread as other people. I didn’t think it mattered much because I was expecting to die.

Reeval. Then I got off him.

Leafia’s town except in a fringe world you’re fine.

1 Like

i stand corrected you voted zenon d1.

1 Like

Yep. People weren’t down to kill Zenon, I wonder why.

ok so right now where you stand. right here who do you think is your current maf team gun to head

1 Like

I’m still kinda feeling Min / Gorta if I don’t think about it very hard.

1 Like

Magnus/Crich
Magnus/Guava
Magnus/Nuto

are the three teams i have with you in it. Crich and you kinda have a mutual respect for each other, neither of you had pushed or hard questioned the others alignment

Magnus quava i could see with the green check to try and cover his tracks.

Magnus nuto was my leading case with how they were intereacting with each other but i doubt that now after today

1 Like

if you can disprove yourself from crich and quava i am just gonna call myself insane and put myself in a corner

2 Likes

From what you can see in the public thread, fair enough? CRichard’s been talking around me like most other people here, and I townread him as of mid-D2, without much of a chance to push on him beforehand.

How so?

Are you asking for me to defend myself instead of assuming I’m immortal?

1 Like

Going to call it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

I am asking for others to look at you! And yes defend yourself. You aint immortal bitch!!!

You are not only vouching the green check on guava but are also denying the idea of a GF on Guava when it is brought up. If you get exe’d before guava nothing changes from that. If guava get’s exe’d before you. You can blame a GF ping

Also i am now spelling guava with a g instead of a Q hazard is learning how to spell

1 Like

I’ll justify myself when my family isn’t yelling at me to leave my room. This is my way of saying I’ve gotta go. Rest assured there are very good points here against your suspicions here.

1 Like

Go for it! Have a good one mag

1 Like

If we had a mutual respect for each other I would’ve been listening to CRichard’s reads more than I have been. Evidence of opposition in the thread is limited, but CRichard’s more so sheeping my reads than us bouncing off each other. I would never coach CRichard to respond to the neighbourhoods in the way he had.

Clearing Guava would only put further pressure onto me as there would now be an additional reason to execute me on top of Jaiden’s legacy and whatever else. It would also a very blatant association, although by that point if I died the evil team would be screwed after Guava’s D2 showing. In which case providing additional reasons to kill me and goading other people like you to question why I’m being talked around is silly. I wouldn’t have known about Raphael’s information yet either since Nuto can’t be my teammate in that world, so there’s no reason to call Guava town either since, as previously stated, I would just probably die first.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I come back to 3 wagons

interesting