Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

it looks like nuto has given up and I’m not sure if that’s AI, Magnus being scum is an interesting world that I don’t see happening, and I haven’t looked at min

I’ll be disappointed if Nuto noped out as town for sure.

what are your thoughts on the other wagons?

if nuto is town and they aren’t playing I’ll be really mad

I thinking about voting nuto out of the bunch

simply because I have to be up early and I really don’t have time to take a close look at min or Magnus

but I would say Magnus is a slightly stronger townread than min from my point of view

1 Like

Ok thats a fair statement. but it did seem you didnt really take alot of notice to it till i brought it up later today. which could also be a good sign of you two not being alligned.

bah! Thats a perfectly fine defence. Green checking a fellow mafia only puts suspicon on them or yourself after each others death your smarter then that.

can i pair you with anyone else
Min - Probably not
May- I socially read may as good and decently not alligned with you due to they also having mental breakdowns about your spot
Gorta - Possible? but i am gonna have to re read gorta
Leafia - Gonna have to re read her but i dont think so

Mag can you not be good at this game for 5 minutes.

1 Like

I was gonna iso Magnus but if I’m one of the possible partners for them from your perspective idk if you want me to

though this makes me look like ass if we’re partners when they flip and vice versa so idk why they would do that

I mean
if we were scum the goal is for you to die first
cuz if I die first it outs you hard whereas if you die first it’s like “well maybe she’s still town though”

I’ve only played one game with him and he was town
but it was also botf

he was fairly inactive (35 posts when typically people has 100-200) but he didn’t “give up”
that said he was also basically confirmed town and died so he couldn’t get more info

I don’t think it necessarily falls within his town meta that I know of but I don’t think it’s completely unreasonable either

1 Like

Can’t say I particularly like any of them right now. I’d probably go for Nuto if there is no better choice, though their wagon being stale gives me doubts they’re a hit.

i have kinda rulled you out of partner’ed with magnus through the reason you stated and the fact that i dont think magnus would draw to much attention to themself and their last remaining coven

then I’ll go for-

oh

y’know I have to be up early (lie)

2 Likes

yeah. and you wonder why i was going insane when magnus said people were walking around him. good luck fucker <3

1 Like

NO SUFFER WITH ME FUCKING READ IT

1 Like

actually though if you don’t see me the rest of the night it’s cuz I fell asleep trying to ISO Magnus

3 Likes

Quote of the day goes to Guava.

2 Likes

If anything, Nuto/Guava probably not being the team means at least one of my PoE has to be wrong.

I don’t see Guava putting their buddy on L-1 if they were the exact remaining team. As they wouldn’t get enough towncred for the lunch and would be sussed as a busser.

1 Like