Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

being aware of it is one thing, theres stuff to be said about how self aware town is compared to scum but thats not what im getting at
its why you pointed it out is the issue

I pointed it out because I thought it and unless a thought would get me banned I send it in thread lol

your immediate reaction really isnt good either because i cant remember you acting like this any other time in response to concern
youre very overexaggerated in a way i dont think ive seen you

okay lol

you’ve never seen me react like this because I’m rarely ever scumread on this site so I never really have to defend myself
in case you haven’t noticed I’m not very good at it LOL

I’m still not exactly sure what you’re getting at butI’m not so sure being bias is AI. It makes more sense to be bias towards hoodmates as a wolf than as a villager.

yeah but that bias is intentional
thats why i pointed out nuto is unaware of it
scum cant be biased in the way a town is naturally

How do you know it isn’t intentional though?

I’d say it’s NAI at best.

their posts dont seem aware of it. that simple
also they dont seem like theyre that technical of a player? at least from what ive seen

Hmmm, this has given me something tothink about at least. Thanks for taking the time to explain that.

well, from this game alone I couldn’t investigate crap. TL;DR you and a few others spent d1 memeing and pushing sleep, that and I haven’t had enough time to dedicate focus to looking at past games today.

not a good reason

Right…i forgot actually reading the game right isn’t a good reason to follow someone

Allow me to go back in time and push the obv town player at EoD with you guys

2 Likes

it is time i return to my true form

1 Like

Cat

1 Like

you do know that if you had spent the day being serious and not pushing “haha le funny sleep wagon” we could have formed better wagons and not come up with some half way wagon at the end of day with 30 minutes left

or we coulda just voted sleep and Marluna would still be here

the international cat bastard. as seen in Nintendo Badge Arcade
Nintendo badge arcade would be such a good source of pfps if all the images weren’t like. 32x32

2 Likes

Really gonna try to blame me lol