Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Arctic

who do you want to die from the 3

i dont care if you have association reads, but the extent youre solving around this is way too early and could genuinely be detrimental to ur play this game

1 Like

Ur probably right but thats just where my head is rn

i dont know

Its 100% best to work on finding people individually scummy bc after they flip you can actually make extensive association reads

also, ill just say this is extremely villagery imo, mostly because i believe it is way less common and -EV in general for scum to go on and hyperfixate on a tiny poe instead of just pushing and pocketing townies/softbussing partners individually as to not take as harsh as fall when wrong.

1 Like

i mean look at sorc17

I think Crichard and Ranta are individually scummy but also make sense as a team if that helps

2 Likes

was he scum or town that game i forgot :wowee:

I was town in Sorc17, and what Arctic is saying my play is like is SCP FM which I was scum in

oh

these aren’t just good posts, they’re literally his opening posts

in scp fm he fluffed his opener and his content was much worse than sorc 17

the content this game feels worse too, although the second wallpost was better than the first

Im leaving now

Im just gonna leave my vote on CRich for today, because at the end of it, i hate the slot the most out of the 3 being wagon’d

I’d be lying if I didnt say I had way more fluff this game, and way more content in sorc17, but I’m trying to make up for it now by pushing someone I think is scum

What do you think of my reasons on Crich? I still think he has way more probability of flipping scum compared to the other 2 wagons

i think you’re reading him for textbook wolfy things which aren’t actually wolfy for him

it doesn’t look like he has TMI

Shit I didn’t even notice this

when is eod again I forgor

Nice

I have a couple things I want to reply to but gimme a moment to put away the groceries

An hour I think

1 Like

/vote youbutworse @Host_Account_5
this is the wagon i like the most