Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

well for one I dont think shade is always wolfy, I think its bad because u ended day 1 with a town lean, and then started off calling out your town lean for weird reasons, and Im not sure what u were trying to get out of that FPS

I still dont think wolf!you, does any of that

weather noise
this is pre eliza shenanigan posting im pretty sure

Town is struggling because we get no fucking info and we some wants to continue eating days executing more bpvs instead of just like letting the NKs do the work and executing for info.

Town needs info we have almost none. Woofs get to play in a playground of info while we kill nobody for 7 days straight for no reason.

I shot 2wolves because it gave us info but it’s not enough info on its own. Raji gave me info too primarily the info of why didn’t any of the claimed healers in this game protect Raji the IC? Weirdddddd.

sure, but like, sure?
Im not so certain their claim just makes them a wolf here

who has one life here right now?

they were answering your question by saying skill issue

aka: skill issue from the rest of us

what this mean

just thinking that

its before you started acting insanely scummy

and also u are wrong, we need to be making sure we take lives off the wolves here
so ur thought process is extremely flawed, ya not having info sucks, but the info we get from killing a town isn’t worth it, if all wolves still have vests

:wowee:

also how many fucking iso’s do i need to waste my time doing, before people actually read them, and stop calling me a wolf

i think theyve done other things
like their push on me looked like a case of vote first make up a reason later

that does not read like that to me idk

At some point I’m going to believe that your inability to remember basic information that was posted in the thread and repeated multiple times is intentional. I am not the only one this has happened with.

Yes. I have major skill issue.

Its never changed. Your my lock town never rescind.

Wanna tell me the conclusion so my eyes don’t commit death trying to read this?

okay but why do you think your locktown status dissolved like it did?

day 1 stuff