Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

However this is why we can’t let Jarek keep succeeding his kills.

Because people are catching up with Jarek’s slip with immune to burn would exactly what sounds like.

Granted, we actually expect Jarek to be modvigged at N5.

(Which Neon also expects that)

The POE was Stelluna / Frost / Jarek. Because I joined by D3 I miscounted how many people were in the game, so I thought we could safely wait a night. If I strongly disagreed with shooting Stelluna (which I didn’t, really), I would’ve voted to shoot you instead.

I didn’t like the dead-decided modkill. I don’t like enabling the dead to directly influence the game.

I like mediums because they allow the dead to assist the living, but that still requires the living players to carry the sword.

1 Like

Yeah because it feels like all the effort is thrown into the bin for the mafia.

1 Like

Then again, I personally think hosts should be conservative with adding non-factional kills, but that’s just me.

Well I am glad at least that we beat more than just town, the legendary pokemon you call them hosts.

…well except for one mystery, why didn’t Neon shoot me if she suspects me for four days which would say since Day 2. Is she expecting me to get lynched just so she can shoot me effectively and get the town cred for it?

It was honestly probably the parity check.

I’ve explained multiple times I valued info over my own reads.

I was shooting within 1 life poe so we could get flips. I do not think that’s the wrong way to play in this environment.

We as town should have been able to reevaluate after flips were wrong and I think we finally were at the end before I fucked up and got Leafia killed and than Lucy died. Like after me and Lucy had that blow up in thread I think that was the best moments of us working together as town and I’m never gonna forgive myself for fucking it up and for not fully trusting Lucy.

3 Likes

It is emotional post, Neon. In a good way.

I don’t remember who else was on one life at the time, but was I POE? From what I remember (and I could be entirely wrong here, I haven’t checked), it seemed like you were the only player suspecting me (voting me and such), and weren’t really explaining why.

For what it’s worth, I don’t really think I was a bad shot, I’m just curious to hear your thoughts on the matter.

You were PoE you didn’t clear yourself and Eevee did nothing. Me and Dum had this discussion in thread.

the fact that u outted that information so naturally on day 2 trying to call out Neon, felt really townie at the moment, i had a hard time coming back from that

i think this setup was heavily townsided
but we also fucked up by claiming so much

1 Like

True. It is. I can see how someone could think it’s townsided too.

I thought that Neon might shoot Jarek which is why I pickef Stella. Because I figured Stella was the only one of the trio that Neon would never shoot since she had locktowned her.

I do agree that you should’ve trusted Lucy more but I also think you should forgive yourself too. After all, in the end, it’s just a game and you just made a mistake. The important things are to learn from your mistakes and not beat yourself up over them.

She was the only person suspecting you could be a wolf I believe.

On any other site I might even agree with you but knowing this site and how giving town KP usually turns out…I think you can get where I’m going here.

lmao…

nah the setup was absurdly townsided dont justify bad play with “oh the setup was wolfsided”

2 Likes