Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

May’s primary argument was that these two players were evil because of a random sleep deprived guess and laughed about dating for an hour before dawn.

I don’t see how tryharding is an alignment-indicative explanation when town can also tryhard for no risk to themselves, it’s a goofy setup and May’s been gone for ages; it’s NAI, you’re right.

CAVEAT ALERT: THIS IS NOT A PARTICULARLY SUBSTANTIATED READ

Ybw could be fake defending to seem townie, hence the “not being serious” accusation

i changed my mind

it means exactly what i said

1 Like

However Bionic feels like he fears the wrath of the other players at the table and doesn’t have the same like. Fire behind his words nyaaaaaaaaaaaa

So are you saying that your perception of me not being serious was actually because i am mafia FAKE defending (which i dont ehat thst meand so please clarify) magnus? Ehat point are you trying to make?

oh my god may is this true

1 Like

I mean…

4 Likes

It wasn’t an hour before dawn, by the time I went to sleep it was already light out

WHAT DO YOU MEAN

okay may is less mafia-y

How did you find that post so fast?

1 Like

Bionic’s too self-aware about it, specifically citing “May’s against me” as an argument for May being evil. That’s such a Zone thing to do, but I think in this case it’s at the expense of any purity. It’s just a defensive manoeuvre because there’s little else to say or do, and Bionic’s been demonstrated to put more energy into evil than town.

The push itself might be fine, but the mannerisms surrounding it tic me. If I was to put this gun to my head, I’d say Tutuu/Bionic, but I’m not sure whether they’re just freaking out or not.

I feel like bionic also just admitted they did not read thread bc like that was very clear in thread

Rn im thinking tutuu/bionic

1 Like

For the record I am still really tired, I am in bed and literally just woke up and I haven’t taken the medication tha tmakes me awake yet. So sleep is still in effect

A mafia would make a bad attempt to safe so it doesn’t work and they can claim credit for a defense attempt later

I had vague reasons to townread tutuu yesterday but it probably. Depends

i read all the messages

the first 100 ones twice

How is literally BEGGING elixa to not dhoot magnus and telling her it is a stupid idea a bad attempt

@Ash can u answer this pls it is actually important

1 Like

And you thought I was perfectly rational the entire time? Just stone cold sober talking about middle school girls and wanting to be a pet