Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

Okay fime that makes more sense

Ah yes I should’ve understood that

You asked this question expecting a particular response from both of us, as if a complete picture was expected to be formed. Given your grievance with May’s answer, it seems you anticipated a solid townread to the opposite extreme; what sort of response were you anticipating, and why was it warranted?

You do things that I think are towny but nothing distinctly unfakeable and sometimes you say things with weird texture and vibes

Magnus is answering a question with a question that’s towny

I was expecting a read of my slot which I felt I didn’t get with may’s answer, it felt more like a memey answer to me than anything and read like how I described it which I felt didn’t feel like an accurate assessment of my slot. I do like how they clarified though bc that felt more like a real read to me

I feel like I have a split model of how I read people

im going off my gut the same gut etc etc

There’s two scales which is like Classically towny to Classically wolfy and Vibe towny to Vibe wolfy

YBW and Magnus both classically towny but Magnus has better vibes

I agree on magnus being classically towny but disagree with the vibes, which might just be what magnus was describing with how they’re misread

Catcatcatcatcatcatcatcat

Specifically speaking, which sort of read were you looking for as an explanation? When you thought May was scumreading you independently as the original joke, you explicitly didn’t like it; but you appreciated the noncommittal follow-up which said you were in the middle more. Normally it’s the other way around.

This is the easiest townread of my life.

1 Like

You’re the easiest townread of My life

1 Like

This isn’t true I just thought it sounded nice to say it back. 90% town 10% wolf

1 Like

I didn’t like it because I thought it was a joke answer to my serious quesiton and I wanted a serious answer

I’ve gotten 99%s before

Joke answers to serious questions are towny

Oh I heavily disagree

1 Like

Wolves don’t like to look like they’re dodging questions