Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

Maybe you shouldn’t have called your alternate account “wrongboy”, you were just asking for the streak to continue.

2 Likes

I haven’t a played a game on here at all recently I’m going off gut and I remember u being like really obvi town and a p decent wolf as well but I could usually tell a difference. I feel like this game will be the same, I don’t think I’ll be able to get a good read on you yet

1 Like

Magnus still just giving me bad vibes

Wrongboy gets nightkilled not executed nyaaaa :flushed:

I was considered really obvi town up until exactly when I played Sorc17 on Olivest and then I started getting mischopped every single game

1 Like

Magnus please confirm this

U played so good that game

I was suspected all last game so I plead the same defence as May, nobody knows how to read me except that’s because I’m not polarised enough it seems, yada yada.

You find it weird that I’m being lackadaisical but that just proves I’m good so correct vibes, wrong conclusion.

Yes and it SUCKED

I don’t think I’m like that difficult to find as town or wolf I’m not saying I’m that hard to read. I’m saying that I’m easy to mischop

It’s different things

Ok I like that

If you say so. May started sucking as town ever since Sorc17 when they realised their gameplay had forever peaked.
This is a joke.

1 Like

There’s lots of players who are very easy to read and very easy to mischop

What do both of you think about my slot right now

Bionic is easy to read and easy to mischop. Because people read him wrong and they don’t really actually care whether people they’re chopping are town they care whether they can blame other people for the mistake if it is one

I’m going to get the gun in F4 and shoot you

That’s my rhoughts

I want a real answer

Off the top of the dome