Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

YBW and Magnus both classically towny but Magnus has better vibes

I agree on magnus being classically towny but disagree with the vibes, which might just be what magnus was describing with how they’re misread

Catcatcatcatcatcatcatcat

Specifically speaking, which sort of read were you looking for as an explanation? When you thought May was scumreading you independently as the original joke, you explicitly didn’t like it; but you appreciated the noncommittal follow-up which said you were in the middle more. Normally it’s the other way around.

This is the easiest townread of my life.

1 Like

You’re the easiest townread of My life

1 Like

This isn’t true I just thought it sounded nice to say it back. 90% town 10% wolf

1 Like

I didn’t like it because I thought it was a joke answer to my serious quesiton and I wanted a serious answer

I’ve gotten 99%s before

Joke answers to serious questions are towny

Oh I heavily disagree

1 Like

Wolves don’t like to look like they’re dodging questions

That’s why Magnus is towny they don’t care

Wolves take everything they respond to slightly too seriously and make jokes unprompted to lighten their vibes

I feel like I unlock magic flow state playing mafia at 3AM

I was going to make a joke about dodging the question entirely, but I forgot to. In any case I did see it so there’s a case to be made it was intentional.

1 Like

I can see into the platonic realm of forms

1 Like

I disagree with that perspective a lot

By answering jokingly, wolves give the perspective of answering the question while still giving a pretty non-commital answer to the question. I feel like I defintley see wolves joking around mroe in resposne to questions than town

People always wolfread it though

Yeah cuz its wolfy

Wolves don’t want to do wolfy things