Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

I’m online, always checking every few 15 minutes at least

@YoubutWorse.
I think Ash is more likely to flip evil than Bionic is, at least presently. Despite this, I’m going to trust your townread on Ash; and I’m also willing to leave the game in Bionic’s hands if they’re town, I trust them.

I don’t need to post a legacy. May and YBW are both just town. I don’t see a scenario in which that’s wrong, I think they’re both just spewed town, but I might be foolish.

/Shoot Bionic. @Atlas @Arctic

If it misses, feel free to make it quick. Sorry for taking so long.

2 Likes

@Bionic has been shot

They were...

Radioman

I know there’s a lot of you asking the same question right now: why? There was no reason for any of this.

Eliminate every member of the Mafia.

And...

@Magnus dies. @Bionic is the new gunbearer.

Oh, boy, we’ve got to determine YBW/May.
[groans]

Mmm dont like that

I guess its just Ash then?
If it’s may I will apologize to bionic bc they were right all along but I still dnot think it is

I am receiving Bad Visions

/Shoot Ash. @Atlas @Arctic

If you’re town I’d say 75/25 of ybw being mafia, may less likely

1 Like

Well I guess I don’t have to think about whether or not it’s Ash

1 Like

Ash has been shot

He was...

Konrad

Home? We can’t go home. There’s a line men like us have to cross. If we’re lucky, we do what’s necessary, and then we die. No…all I really want, Captain, is peace.

Eliminate every member of the Mafia.

And...

@Bionic dies. @Ash is the new gunbearer.

May you bitch

1 Like

YBW you bitch

im Playing fortntie ill be more active in a sec

1 Like

What if we don’t help Ash with this at all and we just call each other bitches the entire time

1 Like

I’m watching how many Super Mario games are there NOW? by jan Misali I’ll be more active now

I’m just going to explain all my thoughts until it becomes apparent I am town

Specifically, YBW was in an uncomfortable state for me where I felt like she was towny based on, like, surface-level D1-y things. She’s been very explainy, she’s been sounding very good. But I didn’t have anything advanced to point at. I didn’t have a treatment of a partner, or a treatment by a partner, I didn’t have any actions which I can concretely say worked against wolf win-condition, just actions which were characteristic of somebody not being actively wolfy. That’s the pocket zone: somebody who can pull off the tone of a townie, and it appears YBW was solidly present in it

@Ash are you still around, would you prefer a scumcase of may or a towncase of myself (whichever will help u solve more)

I willa dmit I can probably do a better towncase of myself bc I literally townread may until like 5 minutes ago

I didn’t want to express this in a less concise way outside of “I am receiving Bad Visions” because I haven’t had the chance to think about the game properly in a way I consider measured and high-effort, and therefore didn’t fully trust myself to judge whether I actually thought YBW was likely to be a wolf. And frankly I didn’t have to think about it because I knew she was never getting shot before you.

I had posting that was high-effort but not measured (last night, when I was a very sleepy kitten, and I’ve had posting that was measured but not high-effort (today, when I’ve been a little bit out of commission). I suppose it’s time to be both

I don’t think I’ve ever been the one who has to convince people I’m town in a F3 before? This is awesome I like this way better than deciding

I’ve been a wolf in a F3 but that’s a way different feeling that feels like exploding. That feels like I have to think about everything I say and lie and trick and deceive. Here I know the evidence is on my side so I can literally just talk and talk and talk