Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

The actual material will be different but I at least personally find a person’s framing of their own material to often hinder rather than help my read, unless they’re answering specific questions about hteir mindset at a time

There’s a Litten in my DMs hold on I need to pacify it

Okay he’s pacified

He was looking for a Discord setting and couldn’t find it

I don’t need to towncase myself because I’m town

Purr meow nya

not a towncase but this is mays first post which is Funny considering the circumstances

I said this when may was trying to push the idea of you/bionic which I do think helped deviate from a discussion that wuoldve been helpful to wolves

When things were getting off topic I said this which got things back on topic, admittedly this could be an oppurtunity for me to spread agenda as wolf but I don’t use it to do that, I use it to disagree with may’s claim of it being Bionic/Ash where if I was wolf that idea is both easy to cling to and also one that is helpful to try and spread.

(She did know how to townread may, just not how to wolfread him)

I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TOWNCASE BUT I do think all of May’s firs tposting about how theyre always misread as town is now more proveably false cnosidering it already didn’t fit my mental profiel the way they were trying to make that be like a known thing helps their slot a tonnnn and it did help their slot in this game

I asked this question which both 1. Proved magnus town (they got shot later it was a bad shot) and 2. Lead to actually prodcutive discussion in thread as opposed to the previous bickering about whether may is often obvtown which I don’t think was helpful

MAYS ANSWER WAS JOKEY AND WOLFY, I WAS FUCKING RIGHT

Then I literally lie to magnus, which I admitted to later. If I was a wolf here I would both lie to magnus and then when magnus points it out id be like “? ok thats just not true?” and use it as a way to push magnus when instead im like “oh yeah I did lie”. Like if I was wolf I would simply act smarter, there is the idea that I could pocket magnus but I also don’t think shielding magnus that way would be useful then, because if I was a wolf with magnus pocketed thats not useful if I’m also shielding them from shots, making it so I never actually have any influence on the gun holder. Eliza does shoot Magnus later, but I don’t think I realistically could’ve predicted that (and I also heavily urged eliza to NOT do that)

This is stil true ftr

Anyway I then go to bed and wakeup and tryhard for an hour.

Again, I just dont do this as wolf. I just use it as a way to push magnus and go on with my day. THere is no good reason for me to form a townread on magnus there, and also I probably wouldnt have been like “yeah May is town” id probably shade them more so I can switch my read up later and look more accurate.

this is like that insterllar clip where im looking at past me and crying. BIONIC WAS RIGHT, STAY HOME

I say this when I couldve easily taken the oppurtunity to be like “Bionic is not makign sense in their push and is probably wolf”, I could easily go for that perspective instead of stating that i’d be cool with tutuu dying, and if I was a wolf thatsbetter bc then my partner maybe doesnt die. Then again I’d imagine the reason tutuu died so fast is they were tired after their last wolf game and probably wanted to get bussed so I don’t think it this logic actually helps me a ton bc I’d imagine it applies to May as well for the same-ish reasons

If I am wolf I don’t make these posts. I say “I townread magnus a lot but you’re the gunholder and so you should go with what you think is right”. I make it clear that I was correct on magnus but don’t try to actually influence the gunholder away from the shot. I’m town though, so I hard shield my biggest townread where if I’m wolf it’s FAR more advantageous to get that person shot. They end up shot anyway but like, I didn’t contribute to that where I would’ve if I was wolf

This still rings true, tutuu was still a buss in my eyesso again take it with a grain of salt bc I gurantee may PROBABLY has similar posts (idk i havent looked)

Hold up pause the towncase tutuu did some aligning shitttt

this is a really dumb reason to read may, and its one that directly UNaligns them. I do think it was kind of consensus (and becoming more and more at that point) that tutuu was a likely shot at some point, if not the next one then probably the one after that, and so I think tutuu deciding to scumread may for an objectively bad reason (I even point out that it should apply to me as well and they DONT use it as a way to distance from me, where if they were wolf partners they would probably comment on my quesiton more and use it as a way to either distance from me or have progression on their read on may, which they do neither). I think this both points to me not being aligned with tutuu and for may TO be aligned with tutuu

If me and tutuu were wolves together itd be more compelling for us to enter opposign reads on eachother, where I would scumread them and they scumread me, but this doesn’t happen. They instead kind of ignore me, choosing to NOT interact where if I were wolf this is like ez pz way to distance. Because this doesn’t happen, it’s more compelling I am not aligned with tutuu

okay back to towncase

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS
DO YOU KNOW WHY I ASKED YOU THIS
ITS BC IT MADE ME REALIZE
you were taking notes! You had read thread and remebered a specific post, which (in my eyes) meant that you were VERY LIKELY to be town. I was very underwhelmed with ur posting up to that point and that specific post where all you did was quote may helped me find ur slot very easily, which is shown later

THE BETTER VIBES WAS THAT POST WHERE U QUOTED MAY! THATS HOW I FOUND U TOWN (well atually I still townread may more than you but thats just bc I thought may was like really really towny)

I STILL FOUND U TOWNIER THAN TUTUU AND BIONIC THO!

Ya i mean like look at this I’m so smart im schmooving

Tutuu before they were shot also kept going “I’m gonna shoot may if you shoot me!” and had a scumread on them that had almost no progression behind it which reeeeeks of anti-spew on reflection. I shoudl’ve noticed that in the moment but at the same time I was p convinced bionic was scum and didn’t wanna re-eval

I even point this out lmao

Your wrong idiot it was DISTANCING u stupid bitch

and here we are

May started immediatley posting in LylO with like no shock behind them (wonky behavior) ANNNND also they started expresiong paranoia on my slot before then which sets them up perfectly for the progresion on the read. Me? I don’t need it because I TOWNREAD MAY. If I was a wolf itd be wayyy easier to set up the may shot by expressing more paranoia on their slot and tinfoiling them harder rather than just sticking with my townread bc it sets up that perception of may being scum. I would start doing exactly what may did which is feinging paranoia on may’s slot, like how they did to me, so that they look more accurate nad have better progresion. But like I townread may. I thought the game would end after u were shot. I didn’t do that, even though doing that is literally ALWAYS beneficial if im wolf and really isn’t like a “wolfy” thing to do, lts just advantageous for me to set up that paranoia which I literally refuse to do bc It’s not my genuine thoughts

If you have any questions lmk but I’m probably gonna go to bed bc I gotta wake up in like 6 hours

But I CAN towncase myself for fun

YBW why did you have to drop your towncase just as I was saying that

No fair now I have to live up to it

in my defense I literally didn’t know that was like a joke phrase again haven’t played in months

then why would I turn around again later instead of like, sticking with the paranoia

Bitch

this again

1 Like

Bitch

tl:dr (i need to do this on my wallposts more often) I had the oppurtunity multiplem times throughout the game to make the game EASIER for myself as wolf, make the gamestate better for me as wolf, take more control, and also just generally play more towards a wolf wincon than a town, but I don’t do those things, therefore I am town

Can I just fight your towncase I find that more fun I wanna fight your towncase

No
Make ur own wolf

Ur already posting provable contradictions about my own slot and then outlining everything I say with “well stuff post f3 crossvote isnt super aligment indictivae”

They’re not provable contradictions and I’ve made the case about self-defence being NAI like five hundred million billion times

Ur reason for pairing me with tutuu also just don’t make sense past a surface level, esp bc like I try desperately to interact with tutuu (as shown in the towncase) and they don’t reciprecate where if we were wolf partners they simply Would