Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

Tutuu also tries to push the logic for their bad read onto Bionic rather than claiming it all for themselves. If tutuu had been actually distancing, they’d try to make it seem like thread consensus was that I was town and that they were against that, not try to gaslight everybody into thinking I wasn’t actually generally townread at all. The more hero-shooty your read looks when you’re distancing, the more credibility you get. This was tutuu trying to avoid the consequences of passionately scumreading a townie

HOW WAS IT ANTISPEW IF IT WAS THE FIRST GAME RELEVANT THOUGHT TUTUU ENTERED INTO THE THREAD

There was no progression on the read BECAUSE THEY WERE TRYING TO MAKE BIONIC TAKE THE CREDIT FOR IT, they kept trying to say “oh Bionic wolfreads May too Bionic wolfreads May” when that’s the actual opposite of what you want to be doing if you’re distancing. They knew that the read looked bad and was unsubstantiated (because I was a villager) and were trying to make a different person also look bad in conjunction

In hindsight this was also a good reason Bionic and tutuu should’ve been clearly unpaired but I didn’t pick up on that at hte time

Sleepy kitty…

Youre saying its not something they did bc it worsens your partners position but thats Literally Not What Happened, like your position was not made worse

Distancing doesnt only havr to be antispew? Its clear to me at least that the rraf came as a eay to distance not because tutuu eas doomrf or anything like tjat but just as a way to seperate you two

This just isnt true as i made clear in my wallpost. There werr multiple times where i DID hinder thr wolf wolf eincon and did things that were completely -EV if i was wolf (for example, shielding tf out of magnus or not tinfoiling may)

Multiplr times in the post may goes “oh, this isnt somrthing that would be done if i eere partners with tutuu bc it would make us look worse!” When like. It didnt? Like that logic would make sense if people suspected them aftereards but Thry Didnt, so obviously if the logic is "this eould make me look partnered so ehy eould i do itC then its clesrly false becaude it didnt makr them look partnered at all

Sorry for all the spelling errors its 5 am and im on mobilr

What?? Thats just misrepresenting what i said! I was specifically referring to the fact that tutuu was saying they were going to shoot you and eolfread you more than everyone as soon as it was clear they eere likely getting shot, so acting like i said everything was antispew is both false and just attempts to undermine my argument eith no logic behind it

I mean hoe though? Its just explaining logic. Like usually those are the easiest posts TO fake as mafia. The graph is kinda towny but like not much past that is still all fakeablr

They make the argument that what i did was planned when like. No it wasnt? Id fucking shit at making plans then if thats the case. If the plan was to win then i simply wouldve suspected you wayyy before f3 thatd make this game so much easier than it is

Wasnt it literally just bionic. And lkke i defended you to high hell against bionic.

Again i eanna make it clesr thst the gameplan for wolves is not “defend the townies and make sure they dont get shot” its “townread people but try to get them shot”, that way you can have them pocketed and contorl their shot. I literally did not do that once, unless you count your shot where it was literally “well i townread may more so i guess it has to be ash”

Like if I was a wolf I was trying to make it so two towns people were NEVER shot. Thats not hoe you win the game in popcorn!

I dont get what this last paragraph is supposed to mean tbh if you knoe ash feel free but like. I dont get it.

Anyway i need to pack, ill be on more in likr an hour, we’ve made our toencases (one is substantially better ftr) (its mine dont get confused) and so i hope u make the right decision

My towncase consists a lot more of “i had the oppurtunity to make an obviously better play here if i was wolf and i didnt” while mays was “there are tons of things that i wouldnt do if i was wolf” and i feel like 1. Many of the things they pointed out are things that are like, easily fakeable. Ya they had toeny posts im not gonna deny it but like a lot of the posts they made could 100% be faked and are a lot less toeny than thry makr it seem and 2. Its a lot harder to find a better play as wolf when you ARE wolf bc likr. You wouldve just made the play. So may is forced jnto their towncase with the perspective of “these all come from town” and they have to try and explaim those posts from a toeny perspective when it isnt one while minr is “these all come from toen AND i made the towny play” which may didnt do. I dont think any of my individual posts werent fakeable, ik im a decent wolf, but i also know that the way i went abkit playing tne game and sticking to my reads isnt my wolf playstyle. Id be more paranoid of my rrads and also Make The Wolfy Play instead of yhe toeny one.

Time to figure this all out.

This has aged extremely badly.

12 hours remain until the stormwall crushes Dubai.

Fun.

Pro tip: you should sjoot may

Me when I sjoot with my jun.