Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins)

Specifically because I have the expected mentality of being analytical and investigative, with anything else falling outside the dilapidated presupposition of my behaviour. As evil, my objective is to fall inside this framework no matter what; whereas as town I can just not bother, be productive, and blame anyone who suspects me falsely anyway. It’s fine.

Hence why I’m always townread as evil and oftentimes suspected as town anyway, because the vibes are reversed. Ergo, it’s self-evident.

That’s my real answer

I guess I just don’t like it then

You’re not towny enough to never get shot and you’re too towny to immediately get shot

Therefore I’m shooting you in F4

I like that better

You’re literally just reading me based off whether you understand what I’m saying

“Im gonna get the gun in F4 and shoot you” sounds to me like “I individually scumread you but I don’t think others will agree”, unlike how you clarified it.

It’s not actually wolfy but it’s not what I would call peak competence

Well thanks

No if I scumread you I would get the gun now and shoot you

Okay fime that makes more sense

Ah yes I should’ve understood that

You asked this question expecting a particular response from both of us, as if a complete picture was expected to be formed. Given your grievance with May’s answer, it seems you anticipated a solid townread to the opposite extreme; what sort of response were you anticipating, and why was it warranted?

You do things that I think are towny but nothing distinctly unfakeable and sometimes you say things with weird texture and vibes

Magnus is answering a question with a question that’s towny

I was expecting a read of my slot which I felt I didn’t get with may’s answer, it felt more like a memey answer to me than anything and read like how I described it which I felt didn’t feel like an accurate assessment of my slot. I do like how they clarified though bc that felt more like a real read to me

I feel like I have a split model of how I read people

im going off my gut the same gut etc etc

There’s two scales which is like Classically towny to Classically wolfy and Vibe towny to Vibe wolfy