Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=88427

have some more recent games but are probably not representative of playstyle

i think the CD slot is probably a scum slot

by poe I agree, but are there any posts in specific that are making u think that?

i think sultan’s posting has mostly been underwhelming and stalling which is what i expect from someone replacing into a scum slot in a long game

i think in those situations most players realize they wont be able to town it up enough to not die so the most they do is make excuses to buy a little time and hope peoples good nature will spare them from being killed

mm i can see that
said this before but not oppposed to a shot there

I will admit that replacing in on that day knowing it was a big drinking day for me was a bad idea lol

Basic reads list

@catbae- Town lean

@Madeline- obviously town innocent child

@YoubutWorse- Scummy

@Achromatic- scummy wanting to kill an innactive is not Achros mo.

@Magnus- seems towny to me similar to last game

@crazynuto- seems pretty genuine town lean

@IcetFeelsPain- null? I need to iso them havent seen anything memorable on my skim through

@lol- yall say he is always a cheeky player… thought it was scummy. But ill take your work on it for now

If i had to shoot id shoot achro beacuse if youre right you kill scum if youre wrong you just handed arguably the best mafia player ever a gun ( thats how it works right?)

Corrupted_Dreamer@SultanOfSlam- did not like my slots earlier play and put me in a hole coming in as well which i did not like

have you looked at kiirumas interaction with achro
like ive mentioend this AT LEAST five times during seperate occasions
he is town
re-eval in LyLo in case its a buss/distancing

thats about it

i feel like a constant broken record

Have you played with Achro?

That is not out of his relm as scum tbh

ive watched a scumgame of his
and im not saying its out of his scumreange, im saying the way kiiruma itneracts with him is more indicitave of town than scum

and also playing stuff like “its not out of their scum range” i think is kinda flawed, almost every post people make are not going to be out of a person’s scum range, you just have to look at the agenda people are pushing adn if they make generally towny posts compared to scummy posts, and even then you could still be wrong. Mafia is just a game of guessing at the end of the day.

Looking at interactions though, which I believe is one of the best way to read people, I feel comfortable saying that kiiruma spewed Achro town and I’m going to continue to hold that belief until a situation where it would be inappropriate (lylo)

1 Like

i’m headed out today and won’t be around for deadline but don’t have much to add

I’m still pretty confident one of YBW / Magnus gave Litten the gun bc they thought it was funny

i want the gun so i can shoot every last person here and then myself

like serously what is this post :sob:

Alright, let’s do this

This EoD I’m not going to be leading, I’ll just be hanging out and seeing what people say, if you have cases to push, townreads to defend, etc. and want to influence the shot at all, feel free to speak up.

We can also have a group meditation session where no one says anything and I shoot my target at the end, that works too!!

shoot within catbae/nuto/icet/sultan imo

I think 2-3 wolves are in that list

Why catbae?

not a lot of great posts imo and other people are townier