Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Shame.

I don’t actively scumread Achro because it would ultimately be an OMGUS and I don’t do that.

2 Likes

where are my british boys

Wait I remember someone saying Achro Magnus weren’t paired where was the explaination

1 Like

Litten doesn’t explain his reads unless you ask him to.

after some research i’m ok with calling icet town

Litten shouldnt shoot yet but if they do it should be achro

Idrk why magnus is being scumread they seem V to me

Also @Achromatic im 16 boomer :older_man:

I can respect that

Out of character.

With age will come better reads on me. Probably.

I am 35

3 Likes

this guy was literally born before 2000 how cringe

wdym?

whys that

Eh they just seem pure to me, its mainly a vibe read. Part of it is that achro is pushing them and i think ahcro is scum

i find your answer sus

K

I think it is town indicative for ybw to so far do little else but point her finger at me. Most people who stumble into me like this are town so i would cut her some slack.

@YoubutWorse could you explain all of your current reads a bit more?

@Litten heyo. I’ve read up now and since you have the gun, I figured I’d share my thoughts.

As funny as it would be for me to have the gun (and as much as I wanna call mafia cowards for not giving me the gun) I’m not sure if its the strongest decision for me to lead us.

I kinda liked the entrances of lol and Madeline. I find it unusual for a wolf to do the whole song and dance of “I’m a wolf” immediately when there’s no use in openwolfing.

I’m feeling like if CD was wolf they’d be putting more effort in to show us how great they are. So I’m leaning that them no posting thus far is slightly towny.

As usual I’m worried about Achro powerwolfing and I do think it might be happening here. But I’m not entirely sure of that. He’s a strong player but has a wolf reward for a reason. I’d probably be shooting there but mostly because I’d want to get him out of the way so I don’t need to try and read him later on and convince the gun holder either way near endgame if we end up struggling.

What makes you think he’s powerwolfing?