Popcorny Mafia šŸæ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Can you please cite the post(s) that makes you think i am wolfing?

Whats your history with cd?

Would you happen to remember which hours CD was most active between during ENA? Iā€™ve found that CD was online between the hours of about 2023-04-27T18:00:00Z and 2023-04-28T13:00:00Z on the first day of that game, but I havenā€™t looked much further.

Kiiruma really looking for that ā€˜lets suspect achroā€™ achro credtlit huh

He was around for eod stuff is what i remember and that was 4 or 5 pm est

1 Like

Got it. That would suggest CD either had plans today or has been lurking since daystart for whatever reason. They were pinged earlier today by Litten, which would mean it wouldnā€™t be an awkward, innocent lurk when combined in conjunction with the idea that he ā€œwent afterā€ people a lot in ENA.
@Corrupted_Dreamer you here?

The point of this is to passively and peacefully follow up on Kiirumaā€™s townlean.

In general Achro is a strong player who knows how to control the narrative when heā€™s a wolf. Heā€™s able to set up plans and execute them quite well. An example of this would be ENA Genie FM.

Achro took a slot which was relatively null, made it into a townread and just drove the good team in a direction they couldnā€™t recover from. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he does it here.

I feel like Iā€™m potentially being hyper aware and reading too much into it but idk

This game is different from ENA in that it only takes one person to scumread a wolf for that person to die.

1 Like

Okay now find the post that makes you think that here.

Because you just saw me ruin scumā€™s hopes and dreams for a day in abyss mafia

i know heā€™s a good scum player. iā€™m asking what heā€™s done in this game that makes you think heā€™s scum.

1 Like

Time to enjoy ISO diving on mobile :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Achro:

One big thing I notice you like to do as mafia is that you seem to like to be a people pleaser and try hard to get in the good books of other players.

One of the people you have focused a lot on speaking to and interacting with is Litten. Next most is Madeline/Magnus. The way you even word things is so ā€œHey buddy ol palā€ and oozes with you trying to forcibly connect yourself with others.

Youā€™re a nice guy but youā€™re being a bitā€¦ too nice? Idk if thatā€™s good wording. Iā€™m not gonna directly quote you because fuck mobile. But your ā€œplease let me have the gunā€ thing early on just felt a bit fake.

If you were town, you wouldnā€™t want to be shot as itā€™s killing a confirmed towny just to give you some power. And I think you understand that more than most others, yet because youā€™re fine with it, it feels wolfy. Youā€™re talking yourself up and getting into otherā€™s good books.

1 Like

I dont know i get the impression that magnus doesnt think i am too nice. What post made you think i was being nice to magnus? I feel like i have been kind of harsh but i respect them and dont think i can be lax if they are a wolf.

As for litten he is IC, really no reason not to be pleasant with him. Shit posting with litten is a good mafia experience.

Also i barely remember talking to madeline. Can you quote a post that gave you this impression?

Also tbh if litten is skill issueā€™d enough to actually shoot me first then he deserves to sit in dvc and think about what he has done. But overall yeah i dont want to be shot first. I want magnus to be shot first. Magnusā€™s alignment will likely help me a lot to solve the game

okay thank you for the answer

:frowning:

God damn you Achro asking me to quote posts.

Your reactions are fairly soft with both Magnus and Madeline.

Madeline says about townreading you and you take that and kinda run with it. You ā€œlet them cookā€ and say you like their analysis which really isnā€™t that indicative of you being town which shows that youā€™re accepting free cred imo.

As for your reactions with Magnus theyā€™re very much like ā€œI want Magnus to be shotā€ and then following it up with ā€œMagnus shooting meā€ and make it sound like youā€™re confident there. I think youā€™re kinda putting on an act, Achro. Thereā€™s no real scumreads, it just feels like a forced read and that youā€™re going with it and having a good time.

I know better than to take it personally, donā€™t worry. Itā€™s all a stage.

1 Like

See Kiiruma agrees with me that Achro is scum

2 Likes

Scum Achro pockets people
Town Achro doesnā€™t give a shit

2 Likes

I am trying to have a good time it is true.

Hmm. What am i supposed to do other than have a good time? There is no wagon to lead. No votes to whip up. I just observe and discuss.

You didnt read any posts when we played together in need for speed did you. Pocketing people is my second favorite thing to do.