Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

they got demolished ggwp

1 Like

ybw is she/her ftr

i also don’t think “hands off” is an accurate descriptor of her play

1 Like

if kiruma is wolf then achromatic instantly hard town for me

also idk why ur calling me reads soft i completely disagree on that, like i havent gone “idk maybbbee madeline and achro are scum :///” im saying u two are scum. Im saying magnus is town. Bad post tbh

sorry about that, fixed!

1 Like

Ybw feels pretty focused on me which i can appreciate.

Did kiiruma really not mention cd between those two posts @Litten lol

he had them as a town read in their first couple of posts and then changed gears quickly

Man i have my role card and i still think if kiiruma is a wolf the wolf team is whatever his exact list is +himself

1 Like

Here

you have to add a few swearwords in there and an image of gangster spongebob

MAGNUS is FUCKING town i think he is a TOWNY basterd he has towny thread presense you bitchass motherfukers better agree or its YOUR head

th

3 Likes

also im aware its they/them i forgot

1 Like

these posts in particular do raise alarms for me though

i think coming in with the overconfident contrarian townread with little reasoning when the thread seems to be ganging up on a particular player always sets me off

it doesnt always come from scum but i do think its reasonably >rand, and in particular here the takes feel more contrarian for the sake of being contrarian over being based in actual deductions

‘Im worried’ lord people love using fear words with me

Anyway let me iso kii

lol

lol’s latest posting feels just super townie to me. He’s taking a lot of high conviction stances, stances that if he is wrong on, are very liable to blowing up in his face.

He doesn’t seem to have any care for the kind of self-preservation that wolves would need to have. He seems to have an active interest in just solving, rather than worrying about stepping on toes.

Even just looking at more recent posts like #795 - it feels like townie nuance in acknowleding that hard tunneling is usually a town tell

Post #811 wanting to throw Kiiruma back into the ring

Coming in and just immediately locking some slots as town is also just probably >rand town

I post a long explanation, and you’re just like

“Disagree”

like if you want me to engage with you, you have to actually say things

Back it up, push us, try to convince other people of your case?

Just saying “this person is scum, ok bye!” and then no further explanation isn’t going to convince anyone

sir

@Litten

He also agreed with this post from me:

Top ten anime betrayals

1 Like

i don’t actually care about engagement

looks

Going to need more than a sir

1 Like