Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

achro I found the scum team

2 Likes

That is a fair point, but i mean tje best counter i have is that ive been busy. Im literally in class rn, and i only posted yesterday while in class or at work bc ive been busy with other stuff otherwise. I can try to post stuff later tonight but it would have to be after litten shoots which ik isnt ideal

Hey thats pretty close to mine nb

1 Like

why did you make a list solely to want to kill Cd

You didn’t mention this list at all in previous posts besides schro

Hey @YoubutWorse read on iiiruma?

Feels like he couldnt quite fight his tmi demons so after saying i am super power wolf he scribbled in ‘but if achro is town. Which he isnt. Totally. But if he is… go after icet’

:joy_cat:

catbae

Catbae is probably the most openly hands off player in the game. He very much wants to position himself as this outside chiding observer who doesn’t get his hands dirty, only nudges other people on and cheerleads their pushes.

catbae’s first real push is on Magnus in #147

Which comes only after both Achro and the literal gun-holder put out scumreads on Magnus.
If Magnus is town, then this is just cheerleading suspicion on a town slot without getting directly engaged himself.

If Magnus is wolf, then meh. Unlikely that they’re w/w, I’m coming around on Magnus town though atp

And then just scrolling through the rest of his ISO, it’s even more empty and hands off than I remembered.

Although actually #806 is a pretty good post

Probably because Achro asked me fairly of the spot about my top 4 scumreads and I provided it then.

As for my read on CD changing. Perhaps its because they… posted inbetween my townread and wolf read. And so my read changed? Shocking I know. Reads changing in Mafia?

Achromatic

The softest tint of green on top of yellow.

This is a harder slot to read - for a long time I felt like Achro was lacking much of the fire that I like to see from town in popcorn setups. His more recent posts have that - but ehhh it’s in response to getting pushed by a ton of different people, so when he’s the one being aggro’d on it’s significantly less town-indicative.

And before he came under fire he wasn’t really hard pushing anyone himself. So ehhhhh

I still do like his opening.

I do have similar reservations of the slot that other people have over him seeming a bit too buddying.

But overall, I’m very slight town-leaning, wouldn’t really want it to be the day 1 shot.

they posted twice or once lol

DID YOY TOWN READ THAT MAN VEFORE BE OOSTED

And at that point they went from, in my mind someone who needed time to let cook. Into someone who seemed completely bored as if he has the solve and no power. A wolf who can only sit back and watch

Yes. I thought if he was wolf he’d do more

YOU FUCKING TOWN READ A SLOT.
BEFORE THEY POSTED

Aaaaaa

What’s ur read on Telemundo kiiruna

Correction i dont have fire i am just cranky due to a headache

My fire in games isnt natural it is a byproduct of years of calculation that it is a winning mafia formula.

Without the need to whip up votes and convince others cold reasoning is the play imo

to be fair thats kinda goated

I townread him before he posted due to meta. Then rescinded it when he posted because it seemed wolfy