Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

so
uh
i don’t think they have done this
So shouldn’t they be a town read

Not used Telemundo myself, wouldn’t give anything.

Kiiruma will carry us :hmmyes:

No. Because they instead went the other wolfy direction which is the fact that he admitted he was not going to engage despite the fact that if he was town he’d do… something

what are your reads on

1. Bartolomé Díez

2. Alberto Vázquez

3. Bruno Molina

4. Benigno Cortés

5. Cándida Fuentes

6. Jonás Vargas

7. Constantino Martínez

8. Teodora Pérez

9. Alfredo León

10. Adón Serrano

11. Oseas Lozano

12. Eduvigis Navarro

1 Like

No the fuck I won’t.
I’m gonna wild west this shit

V W v v all rest w

thread dead

Kiiruma

First post #499 right out the gate he’s expressing suspicion on a slot - if it stopped there this would be NAI

Second post #507 building suspicion of his pet tunnel on Achro

Third post #512 This is where Kiruma shows more teeth than anyone else in the game up to that point. And a lot of the points are accurate points. Like - Achro being a people pleaser? That does check out with the way he played early game. The buddying demeanor towards me and Magnus - it was definitely something I felt too.

Before I go further, I’m not convinced that these points are actually alignment indicative and point towards Achro being scum - but the key here is that they’re accurate points, not just loose nebulous “vibes” stuff. Using this kind of thing to push his scumread is teeth, and that’s what I’m really concerned about here, not about whether Kiiruma is right on Achro.

Later on I just really vibe with the reads list he has in #633 - it’s calling out a bunch of players that lack teeth as well, and it’s something that I think is wolf indicative in this kind of setup.

I don’t really know what to make of the CD speculation, but I kind of read it townie.
Like if CD is wolf, he’s egging on a wolf getting shot. If CD is town, then he’s again going to be the one who got his hands dirty on that.

I like this slot, top town read from me

2 hours until I die

Kiiruma this feels like mantra. Like you keep repeating it to yourself to remember the line. ‘Wild west’ this shit.

Why would you wild west instead of being considerate?

Also, like, the audacity to townread a slot that hasn’t posted yet, is fucking weird lmao

idk if a wolf does that

1 Like

I’d be pretty upset if Kiiruma is the day 1 shot.

Unless he’s a wolf, then lol me, skill issue

But he’s not a wolf

IDK! I’m just worried I’ll mess it up.
So if I say the worst case scenario, the only way is up.

Okay @Litten i am now confused because this slot is now polarized and i have no idea in which direction.

Would be funny if your internet dropped and you just fell over

I liked it better when you said you were confuser

I’m pretty terrible at wolfing and am super polarized, if I said my main you’d lock me town so quickly

Wait a second. In what world am I ever the top townread? Aaaaaaaaa

Do you still think cd is wolfy?

This one