Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

false

Magnus

idfk

Enough people have interacted with them that I think we skip this until we get some more flips.

They did wolf-popcorn tell early where when asked who their top townreads were he was like “Litten of course”

Which I kid you not is unironically a wolf 90% of the time.

But I’ve liked some of their later posting, they’re either wolf who’s giving us info to solve them on later, or town just trying to solve the game, I don;t think they should be on the table for a day 1 shot

1 Like

the world where she is informed of your alignment and expecting you to get shot

Yes but I could be wrong.
Icet seems confident on their read… despite… not reading CDs posts

‘Buddying demeanor towards me and magnus’

Do i just need to be chill more often or something. I literally have opposite thoughts on you two i dont understand this @Madeline

That’s how he plays… It’s like how you treated luce

Why,

idk how you play usually

I just wanted to see some people approach this game with like knives out, at each others throats, and instead I saw a competitive hands sitting competition.

I didn’t just want to see a fiery achro, I wanted to see fire from everyone

I wasn’t wrong on Luce.
And this feels different to that treatment.

But perhaps I am biased idk

I explained it already in #869

she’s mafia dude

Play with me in a normal game.

This game is more like debate club with the ic as judge lmao

1 Like

crazynuto

Least interested in conflict out of any slot in the game.

There’s not much to say on this slot because they haven’t said much themselves.

This one though feels like of all the conflict averse slots is most likely to just blow up in my face because of meta and that’s how they play the game.

I still do find their statement in #674 about “I do admit that my wishy-washy statements earlier were a bit sus though haha. I’m willing to take a bullet for it, as I’d rather not be in the final few like this.”

To be a bit scummy. Where’s the townie indignation over people reading them incorrectly? The willingness to just lay down and get shot feels wolfy

“She’s mafia, no I can’t say why, my reasons go to a different school, just trust me though”

seethe

Regardless of alignment madeline is quite funny.

@catbae been a bit since i checked in on you. Got an updated reads list?

madeline going kinda crazy i respect it

@Litten

Can you please shoot catbae, it’s the best world.

Either you hit a wolf, or you hit a town and then I get to taunt catbae all of day 2, forcing him to either shoot me and live with the shame that he was wrong and he wasted his shot, or he has to back down like a coward and shoot someone else.