Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

I agree, if Achro is wolf, then Icet becomes a lot townier

If Achro is town, then it feels as wolfy as it could be because it’s a push without enough fire in it to really aggro Achro into retaliating with a shot, especially when there are more aggro pushers

what I learned is that popcorn should never be played in long form as it’s an abomination and sulliesthe good name of popcorn

2 Likes

I thought Kirruma wasn’t flaccid in the approach though, he was the one who really opened up the push on Achro with listing specific reasons rather than just vague “achro scum”

‘His head is in outer space but he is thinking’

1 Like

says the person with a gun

Skill Issue

2 Likes

true

Ehhh

Those specific reasons were notably not backed up with specific posts though.

Yeah, like I’m not saying I agree with the push, but I think the impetus behind it was townie

ive seen kiruma have scumreads before and go way harder with them but i havent played with him recently so its old meta from me (like a year old if not more)

but when he is town and thinks hes right. he will make sure everyone hears it.

realistically he probably just toned down his approach as both allignments as of late so thats why im not pushing it hard

Kiiruma called me out last game at eod1 and i towncored him for his trouble.

Without a better case feels like kiiruma is trying to repeat history tbh

hmm

me and achro live in the same state

refers to someone using reasoning that’s really “out there”

“Without a better case”

Achro, please. I’m the main one who had a case on you first :/ Idk if youre trying to just discredit me or what.

What do yall think about Achro? Am I just reading into this weirdly?

Certainly not solid.

So liquid? Fairly fluid approach but nothing sticking there (/s)

Kiiruma who is the most likely hit out of everyone
Feel like this should br easy for you, you know you are town, you know I’m town, thus you have 9 slots to solve and you have a lot of people attacking or defending you
so
uh
who

safest kill is crazynut since that solves someone no one has a townread on or kills a lhf wolf and we keep going

im surprised no one actively pushed that guy yet and most people just put him in the list of guys to shoot

unless i missed it

What happened to your townread on YBW?

The case was ‘achro is good and is being too pleasant. One of my examples is the person who achro suspects’

Like what.