Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

i would give it to crazy but if he’s town he’s going to get bullied by a wolf and end up shooting a town

that was a few hours into the game and she made posts i found suspicious since then

Yeah crazy is like the worst shot.

1 Like

Can you explain

oh is he that impressionable

rip bozo

i might be the best shot then since i dont listen to anyone agressively and would probably shoot in 1 minute unless mods prevented me from doing it

1 Like

they won’t

1 Like

I agree lol is a fantastic shot

1 Like

Do not shoot lol

base level impression was read of achro upon entering the game was artificial and posts were constructed in a way to appear productive

reads r targeting surface level things over trying to assess motivations

1 Like

i would give a read on catbae but sounds like gibberish to me so i will continue sheeping seems like public opinion is closer to null now so catbae is null

Madeline is quite simply extremely town at this point for the level of circumstantial detail in her posts. Madeline’s opener established her level of confidence, and she has been consistently following up on that all day. She has no fear.
Pinging her perceived zero posters wasn’t necessarily an indication that she hadn’t read the thread in-depth if her aim was to shove the game forward. Her posts have only gotten more direct as time went on. It’s good enough for me at 3am.

It technically doesn’t have to be longform.

Kiiruma actually feels like a villager as well, or at least he hasn’t felt like he was in his wolf meta at all today. I’m not at all happy with people changing their minds about who they want to be shot.

Why are you up lol

It’s Saturday.

1 Like

“over trying to assess motivations”

My entire solving approach is focused on assessing whether or not different slots are motivated to find wolves or are motivated to flip town without catching backlash from the town they flip

It feels like you just reached into a hat labeled “reasons to scumread someone” and pulled out a reason

Honestly Madeline is very convincing, making me double check if I was actualy wolf and just forgot.

5 Likes

Were you?

thought this post from kii was fine even if he misunderstood what i was saying

the secondary layer of paranoia that he was being pushed in the wrong direction felt genuine

dumb but i think scum is less likely to make some kind of read before someone posts

scum usually want to keep their options open and they can easily just shelf making a read on an inactive player or push them due to “POE” but instead he went with a townread that was likely to be not treated as credible by anyone

What does Vizier mean I don’t understand what that does.

1 Like

Wtf does that mean