Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Oh no almost everyone is being likable.

Oh I’m just memeing about Blood on the Clocktower, new role was dropped recently.

1 Like

Vizier’s the new BOTC Minion. Everyone knows who they are (so outed evil).

1 Like

speaking of another thing that pinged me is posts like this are usually >rand scum

I disagree.

then who’s mafia, magnus

I kinda wish there was a way to know where the gunholder was “aiming”. I think knowing you’re on the chopping block might make people panic more haha.

so reading my posts

lol

I think catbae and madeline are looking in the mirror and scum reading themselves by scum reading each other tbh

The ‘hey our reads list are nearly identical’ and then both of them going back to fighting should have been a sign of that.

2 Likes

idk where the fight even came from

we decided to distance in the mafia chat even though bussing is -EV in nightless

1 Like

great theater keep it up :hmmyes:

Corrupt is most likely evil, I feel like Nuto just claimed evil (that could be NAI, but it’s something w!Nuto would do), if they’re both evil than Achro could be too because he was soft defending them both, and that further explains why Litten was given the gun at SOD because Achro isn’t a coward, and I’ll keep the +1 in my pocket thanks.

realistically you would see a lot of bravado and people agressively not caring whoever got targeted. since u gotta pretend u wont die if u wolf and im not sure anyone is consensus town anymore sadly since catbae started getting heat

wat

your reason for him being evil is that he made a joke in a post about botc?

No?

like everyone townread catbae early game thats the reason i put them as town lol

1 Like

its literally just 1 person pushing me and that person is probably mafia