Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

CD I think?

Also
I think Madeline is the audacious type? Wouldn’t you say? Catbae less so but I still see them as perhaps the type to do that

So all three are pushing a lhf angle atm

I would shoot magnus because it helps me solve the most but also i am very unlikely to shoot catbae so if you think i am wrong thats the play. Madeline less so because i have no idea who they are but i didnt think wolves would top read kiiruma there in any case

Is madeline audacious in play? No clue! I get what you mean though she does seem to have that swagger

Ybw is lhf true but when the game of them analyzing as town was linked that wasnt the same picture as here

Nuto’s eod felt pretty terrible iirc

Lol going ‘achro is lock town’ probably means i was being a bit harsh.

@IcetFeelsPain
Analysis of CD’s four posts

LMAO

Look I don’t mind if I’m shot, I was just being a bit of an agent of chaos because I thought Litten was going to shoot me. I knew they’d die and I’d get proven good in that scenario so I thought “why not go crazy?”

dude I don’t think you have made a single town post this entire game

1 Like

Regardless I’ll be proven if you shoot me :sunglasses:

proven mafia

This is such a misread of me lol

scum post

i said this yesterday personally i would shoot crazy nut but this time add CD its the perfect time to kill lhfs

i heavy doubt crazynut will start towning really hard if town seems to be just kinda given up and CD is literally not here

1 Like

I personally think litten should stop torturing himself over a fun game and go with god.

1 Like

theres like 10 people alive right, go graba d10 and let fate decide your hand

i would say magnus fell off but everyone did apart from YBW who actually came thru with an epic wall so i still hold my townread

1 Like

yw bestie :heart:

Ybw i like the spirit but for one d9 for two no

actually getting townpoints for being the only one to raise their volume after a scumkill

Youth tell. Weh