Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

I havent had the chance to backread yet I’m packing my bags.

I wanted to urge us to please don’t shoot too quickly. Especially in the early game there will be a ton of w/w interactions between 5 wolves. So force them to talk as long as possible, more opportunity for them to make awkward posts.

Getting town vibes from Luka hereand I already have someone i mind to be my shot. Someone that I know will lead the town to victory if they’re a villager with the gun and is very dangerous if they’re wolf.

This is certainly true.

They gave you the gun with extra steps if you’re a villager. Because if you are, you’ll have it after me.

Kind of sounds a bit wolfy.

Sure. Your only choice is yourself though.

Perfect for town at least.

Yeah. I can see this being true.

Nah. If I shoot a wolf, then the wolves will no doubt revenge kill you. If you’re a villager, we need you to have the gun.

Yeah. Achro wanting me to shoot anyone but him is slightly scummy I feel.

Slim townlean on this.

2 Likes

Why didn’t I get this response?

I was thinking pre-reflections because the post-reflections era is when we hydra

Anyway, Achromatic should never live to a lylo situation in this game in the first place, and at the same time they have not been making any good posts. Lots of weird conclusions, weird posts in general, and unsubstianted reads that really look as someone pushing agenda.

I also don’t like Luka’s slot for asking to be shot but it is not as pingy as Achro’s is right now.

Wolves generally don’t want to be shot.

Which is why they would ask to be shot. A bit WIFOM sure, but I think an opening post asking to be shot in this setup is rand!mafia

I feel it haha.
Because you’re the Gun Bearer right?

They generally don’t ask to be shot I feel.

Yeah and it sounds pockety.

I mean I don’t want to be shot either because then we would be down a innocent (with the cute little GIF’s.) but I can understand if you really suspect me then go for it and I’ll just try to recover the game for you. :wink:

Nah. Not shooting you.

1 Like

Oh that’s right.
Didn’t Luka read Eliza as Killer if Achro is Killer or did I read that wrong?
@Luka
Can you explain that please?

Alright, I need to see some more out of @guavagudetama and @otterpopd
Come on in and interact, make yourselves readable.

As things stand both of your slots are completely null and in the end that could really cause problems.

Also if one of yall would’ve had the gun you would’ve needed to pay more attention, so pay attention so that if one of you is shot and is ok then we have a course of action.

What do you think about some peoples’ entrances? Does anything stick out to you?

1 Like

Kiiruma is giving me villagery vibes too.

Personally I feel like some entrances feel mildly pockety but they could be signs of nervousness due to not being experienced on our site. And as a result I have people to keep an eye on as the game progresses.

Fair enough.

It’s been less than two hours. What more are you expecting?

It’s been almost 3 hours.

1 Like

Probably at least some basic thoughts, popping in is usually useful near SoD.

I don’t know why anybody is acting like people are town in this setup. The only person we know is town is Leafia. Nobody else has done anything very towny or given any reason to believe they are in my opinion.

My mistake, you’re correct

I like this train of thought.

Me too.