Purgatory - Town Win!

It’s NAI either way but the way your looking at it doesn’t make sense with who I am as a person and a mafia player.

I always trust myself inherently over anyone else in mafia and I’ve displayed this numerous times.

…I don’t like this

1 Like

I need to go write flavor. Byeeee.

Neither do I fwiw

1 Like

Town
Doleful
Ritsu
Merpy
Abigail
Guava
Psyx
Tutuu
Luka
Mafia

My new readslsit

Doleful remains at first for reasons explained
Ritsu debutes at second because my solving discussion with them felt like a TvT convo
Merpy moved from 4th/5 to 3rd/8 because I am starting to believe her confusion rn and also just a gut feeling
Abigail debutes at fourth simply because she has not tried to pocket me yet
Guava slipped down to fifth; not rlly due to what they did - unsure if they even posted much since my last list - but mostly because Ritsu & Abbi posted now, and Merpy moved up
Psyx slightly moved up due to the other 2 being more sus lol
Not a fan of Tutuu’s posting; read on me feels like TMI to try to avoid my characteristic OMGUS
Luka debutes last due to just being completely different from the purgatory game I hosted on New TTAG

2 Likes

Also btw I didn’t realize this when the game started but my dumb mind forgot that I sadly will miss EoD’s that are on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday

Sorry-

Summary

Your insistance doesn’t boad well

Do you have an extention to this thoughts?
Don’t think it’s cait other two less strong thoughts so curious why them

Enter the ninth perticipant (if i counted right)

Unless missing stuff it’s hell phase first

Townish thing guava has said this game

Mood atleast for how my time lines up does make today tricky but will force more focus here while able

Alittle maybe
But think it’s towny how it’s said here to a small but norteable degree had simular thought but wasn’t gonna bring up atm till saw this.

Can you link this unsure i can read it tonight but at the very least if he isn’t voted this phase i could and might help notice differences (only wanna read games that of this style for these reads as a different play style easily happens here)

First enjoy your turkey
second curious why on all three if you can give more why you got to them know your newer but even a sentence or a post taht makes you think that can help see where your head is at for me atleast.

On this note i will also mis tusday/thursday/maybe friday EoD’s this week since EoD is a inconvient time but might be able to be there alittle earlyier dependent on timings.

Sorry~

Also general note will be phone for likely next 8-9 hours so no more big replyies and also distracted making thanksgiving dinner is hard and distracting

Enjoy if something is neededwanted me to see ping meand don’t be afraid to always helps

Hopefully you can make it work and if not, imo you already seem rlly active
For me it personally just is tricky on monday/wednesday/thursday because on those days I only get home from uni 30 mins before the EoD and I assume I will have dinner then

Mhm I’m glad we feel similar

I’m afraid that’s tricky, because it’s a Discord game. I could send you the invite tho, but Idk if you’re that up to read a Discord game

If I may, my fear friend!

These are a posts a Townsperson wrote about me in a game that just ended some days ago. I was the Day 1 Chop there. Could I ask you to please try to guess what was my alignment? :smiling_imp:

Additionally! You know that this is our second game together. You are wary of me purposefully playing in a way to avoid your “characteristic OMGUS”. How would I, poor innocent me, know anything about your “characteristic OMGUS”?

Good luck with making your dinner!

1 Like

I constantly OMGUS’d ppl in our first game together, so you might have known due to, Idk, that

I’m not Baker or Leafia however

How? I don’t know you. :slight_smile:

I am still Tutuu, though.

We played on The Syndicate in Abbi’s Mountainous game?

You were my top townread.

I don’t see how that’s comparable

It’s a diff game

I’m not even those ppl