Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

Should I do my read?

Bionic (3): dangerouslitter, thepigeonnyc, Achromatic

Obv wolf tbh

If you have time am curious your thoughts on Bionic/Eliza stuff (I have zero experience with Bionic and they have a notable unique play style)

I will be sending Eliza to heaven tomorrow

1 Like

I love bunny

Also bunny is town

Town Core

Bunny
Eliza
+3 to win

1 Like

In my defence Me and Shy have the exact same time zone so we arent always gonna be active
-Alli

1 Like

Policy ≠ Wolfy

1 Like

Arguably openly admitting to policying bad townies is never wolfy but i digress

2 Likes

She’s town bet

which is fair and not really why the vote is there.

Though curious why this was your first respone was to this. I forgot whom is whom but I think it’s shy that i talked to before and feel like there is an attempt to scat by with the posts you have made and wanna see that not just happen and where brain is at (when you have time there is day left obviously)

The part of me that wants to just Abigail town and sheep is high.
But still not 100% sorry though might just trust the not kill eliza/bionic today honestly as your posts activly are showing that and look for more soild reasons backwards for that myeslf to be sure.

Like this feels like not a wolf post.

Id vote you to hell for fun tbh

My reason behind this is cause i put the voting off single lines to Litten over luka. But i didnt equate the hard fast start for litten. At least for town litten. Usually he is just starts slower and then picks up speed down the track however i can confirm this is probably luka via this

A tactic he used when he was scum olivia in the Throne of lies game. And i thinking about it Luka does usually start this way and then slowly dissipates. Interesting hydra combination.

This line interests me tho greatly @Bionic Why did ya say just Luka here? And not litten and luka. Fair enough you posted “and litten” in the next message but you stil had luka on your mind enough to only say his name in the first message

1 Like

Bunny is forever my favorite player lol

1 Like

Shy talks in the funny font yeah i am classic

I tell you what sheep my town reads and if i ever get one wrong vote me out

1 Like

Thats fair. I was saying same time zone cause game started at 10pm for the both of us. I cant really say the same for shy but i aint solving or breaking down shit at 10pm

1 Like

Hard to always know that but atleast giving today and have before hell 2 to relook for myself (on those two specfically) cause i wanna be sure and incase you are indeed town (like i think) but could be wrong.

But ya kinda weird as well the hyper focus on bionic this game day so far feel they are the most talked slot in game

NP

everyone has different times and all after all think of it as pressure then for now and a pending on you then :eyes:

After all not like votes are locked but i can and will come with a vengenceand win the race

1 Like