Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

Not at the time you said it the first time no.
My font is normal story’s is the fancy one.

1 Like

Which is why i feel like i am fighting a accusation not even meant for me!

1 Like

Why you scum reading DL currently. I felt there “end of hell” phase was pretty good

1 Like

Because I voted a wolf and I don’t vote wolves as wolves.

Is this olivia or bell

We should be confirmed in every way. Not only did Abbi hard push us, but 1. Litten voted a wolf, which is basically a trust tell for him. 2. Were cute 3. Abbi hard pushed us 4. We put abbi on the block when we were still scumming cait, and bussing is really dumb in this setup.

Olivia. Noted

They could’ve just not voted though. They voted around 10 seconds after day end, and thread didn’t lock. I think it’s easily possible they didn’t see.

Bell.

Vote us for heaven and we forgive you.

Abbi is known to push teammates early in that reguard but everything else i generally agree. The CFD doesnt really leave a lot of room for scum DL. But i dont know if they are the most town read. And i do think having litten and lukas mind will be helpful late in the game. Unless you two want out right now

Your both here. I dont know who the fuck is who anymore

1 Like

I’ll find a server to compete on OwO

So you want out?

I believe we both want out right now. Abbi is known to buss, but she never busses in this way. She’s not stubborn with her vote, she just keeps the vote on and doesn’t do much else. Here she said she was never going to change her vote.

1 Like

Yes.

VOTE: DangerousLitter
Caitlin is also probably town unless some fucking weird thearte happened.
I dont know why lol is so highly praised
And what wasnwith the caitlin wagon towards the end?

1 Like

Litter is trying too hard to go to heaven

that’s not a good sign

And that’s 3 people on caitlin’s scum list wtf