Detective / Tuutuu town
Cait small town lean
Merpy scum lean
Psy scum

2 Likes

VOTE: Psy
Forgot i joke voted tbh

2 Likes

A very loose read, perhaps, but I feel like Luka might be town for still voting me despite saying I’m town multiple times. The idea is that if he is a wolf, my guess would be he is more aware of his vote and how people perceive him, whereas town, he is more distracted with solving.

If this explanation isn’t substantial enough for the people who have issues with my explanations, then don’t worry - I just have TMI on Luka that he’s town!

3 Likes

Does night end early if theres a majority? Or does it go the full 24 hours?

1 Like

No need to worry about majority, my dear friend! Always goes the distance. Also, in case of a tie, the person who received their last vote first gets executed.

2 Likes

Id like to confirm that tutuu has tmi that im town, I have tmi that he’s scum

2 Likes

I am running into the issue of having too many townreads… :thinking:

Even if my gut feeling that Ritsu is mafia turns out to be right, I couldn’t guess who are the other 2 Mafia.

Oi, Mafia, show yourselves!

1 Like

Can you @ me if you add details always more useful to read people whom have differential thoughts.

Like i can say to refrence the posts after this feels like ypu think/feel you should be higher town read than people currently seem to have you. If there games your have done/thought this previously and stated it? Cause in experience I see it coming from wolfs who think they should be town read for what they said.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad for that honeslty having a thought simular like this isnt bad not to mention on of my top reads agreeing seperatky with a this is a good thing

Really just don’t feel bad for this stuff even more since we know your busy

1 Like

Apologies my dear friend, I read your post twice and I don’t understand the second part. You’re asking of me to bring you quotes from past games - but what is it, again?

1 Like

Do you usally made remarks about this should be seen as town and the such on games ideally an example of a town game. You made like four or five of them in a short time and usally that is like extremly wolfy.

But we have time so i can read a quick ISO incase you have proof of yourself in the opposite (doing so in a town game)

1 Like

@MerpyDerpy just incase she doesnt see

Mainly cause i would also like to see an anwser to this when you have the chance

1 Like

Quite so!

1 Like

I’m townreading myself so hard right now. :3

There we go, yet another example of me doing it in a town game, Ritsu. :3

1 Like

Regardless of your alignment your humor is quite fun.

1 Like

I appreciate you too, sweetheart! :hugs:

1 Like

All good no worries. If you click on someone’s profile picture, you can click to filter their messages for this game. I mention this because I addressed this topic specifically earlier. I talked about how I like to give reads when I have more content to work off of, and that I intend of giving a read list sometime in the AMs EST.

2 Likes

@Luka Are you back at your PC?

1 Like