Purgatory - Town Win!

Respectfully, I have my own ways of detecting scum. There are behaviors I find scummy (lack of communication, rapid-fire voting, etc). To dismiss my reasons and call them scummy is suspicious and doesn’t support your original claim. I don’t trust you. Sorry. VOTE: Luka

2 Likes

Lmfao I explained why your reasonings were bad and your repsonse was “they’re behavoirs I find scummy!”
Part of what you find scummy is that I have a life and things to do. Needed to bring my dogs to the vet and I was scheduled for a live botc game so I couldnt backread. And you decide to scum me on that.

If I flip today send merpy D3. They’re outed evil.

1 Like

Do you want me to respond to all 100 messages? I respond to the messages that have content to respond to. Is there something you wanted me to address specifically?

2 Likes

ye the rest of the ISO

1 Like

Not all 100+ messages but there are a ton of messages in there with content

1 Like

An example is the second read list
And the actual content in the read list aside from just “having an early game read list is townie!”

1 Like

Send me what you want me to look at, and I’ll reply to it. I skimmed and went through what I saw was important.

1 Like

Luka is just an Innocent Child, in my opinion, and my top townread, unless w/w with Merpy, which I wouldn’t put past him, given his w/w theatre with Abigail last game.

I am legally obligated to state that exactly one of these 4 names is a wolf

tutuu (3): Luka, PrincessAbigail, guavagudetama

1 Like

Hi sorry, reading through!

May I ask what w/w means?

1 Like

No need to apologize for learning jargon, my friend, none of us were born with the knowledge!

W/w means wolf/wolf, meaning these two Mafia members.

There is also v/v, meaning Villager/Villager, meaning two Town members!

1 Like

Anyways, I’m gonna continue with my reads now.

1 Like

Gotcha! I immediately thought of w/w in the :rainbow_flag::couplekiss_woman_woman::two_women_holding_hands: way! That makes more sense in this context

2 Likes

You could respond to this(Which you did heart, as well as the actual content in it) (This post is def AI)

This post could be argued to be AI

This post could be argued to be AI.

This post is def AI

This post could be argued to be AI.

The actual content in this post, which you didnt address aside from a read list, is def ai

Real Quick:
I am not saying respond to all of these, or even most of them. A few of them I pesonally think are NAI. I’m just demonstrating that you very clearly cherry picked posts you responded to, which you yourself said is your scum meta. Your reads are objectively bad at this point in the game and im suspecting you for it. You decide to suspect me for being offline, which form my pov is trying to go for a LHF at the time. It is OMGUS but regardless. The first person to suepect you whom you believe you can kill you immediently jump on with supbar logic, and saying its your strongest sr. Not even responding to anything on you, and when i accuse you of such you go “its how I read people”. Especially given you accused me of “dismissing” your reasons while at the same time you 100% dismissed all of mine. You are maifa. That is kind of the end of the argument, im (not) willing to stake my life on it tbh

1 Like

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

@MerpyDerpy

1 Like

Can you attempt to explain the difference?

Abbi did that theatre, not me.
Why would you call me town though? You saw how I played in the strategem game, I dont think what ive done is very far off from that so far. Or at the very least what im capable of as scum.

1 Like

When you say “AI”, do you mean “artificial intelligence”? Like artificially generated? Isn’t that against the rules?

2 Likes

Alignment indicative

2 Likes