Purgatory - Town Win!

Speaking of Tutuu, Tutuu is easily the person I trust the most here.

At first I was worried I was looking at it through rose tinted glasses, due to his eccentric attitude being a serious delight and me really loving his presence in this forum, but after reading… and reading alot tonight, I just agree with alot of what he’s said and believe him to have towns interests.

I believe his test and questioning Psyx on a mafia kill, in a mafialess game mode, to see how she reacts and how far she would push the topic makes sense, and is honestly a good move in a game with no real information outside of our social reactions.

I also think he has been pretty resiliant on his idea that Luka is townie, which I think a wolf in his scenario would be alot more conscious and worried about pushing innocence upon anyone, either a townie or a fellow wolf.

Its not much, but its also not too much.

I just do not believe there is any reason for him to say this either as a wolf. I get what Abigail says about openly stating it there taking info away, or getting rid of leads, and I do agree thats a possibility but its also behaviour likely to happen no matter what and I just dont know if a wolf would brazingly jump into that message without worrying about how others would read into it.

Thats all. Its just a day one read, subject to change very easily and very quickly, but I wanted to get it out before I go to bed because I honestly dont know if I will wake before Heaven time, and I wanna make sure my strongest day one thoughts are out there

2 Likes

As for my other thoughts.

As of right now, I am neutral on Psyx. I cannot complain about Luka only mentioning his and Merpys feud without bringing up the fact that truthfully Psyx has not discussed or opened up discussions on anything past this either. Which, I am not scum reading her for as she went to bed early into the day and after mostly just discussing the format and rules, and when she returned it was the main topic at hand. I just do not have much else to read her on. Theres just not much rn. Sorry.

Ritsu was fairly active early, not so much later, but when she was active early I really liked alot of her messages as they were discussing several topics and messages at hand and that was very handy and worked to get atleast some conversation running those early days. she gave reads and discussed those reads when asked with reasoning that made sense enough for the game early on.

Merpy and Luka, I will both say right now are neutral to me. Any sort of pushing in this level from both sides isnt the BEST look. but truthfully I think if Luka was a wolf he would be alot more… careful with his accusations and I think Merpys breakdown on the entire cast made sense and was consistent. I dont have any real reason to instantly accuse them of hell.

Guava is maybe the one person I am a bit worried about. Im not sure if its too soon to say this but. Alot of their early discussion was fluff, mostly rules jargon. Their first message actually really pertaining to reads and discussion was #148 where…

He than kinda glossed over this, switched his vote to Tutuu. but what susses me out the most is he than says

which is like… okay on its own, but than the next time he was present in actual game discussion was #537 where he than hard defends merpy against Luka, and well I too was doing this, and I understand him and Luka had different knowledge and reasoning, its still VERY odd to go to bat for merpy that hard and switching votes on her accuser after accusing her very quickly earlier, not only that but after having her rated as his lowest town member. That gives me the ick.

bunching in Abi and Caitlin together because I have similar reads about them and are tired. I like them. Both of them have been unafraid to share their reads, explain their reads and most importantly been open to constant discussion about their own opinions, and willing to listen to others outputs on them well being completly forward about it too. I like and trust this type of behaviour.

This all being said I go to sleep now and I
VOTE: GuavaGudetama

2 Likes

Town Leaning someone while hard ripping into them and their case is kinda wolfy really.

I mean you literally wrote a wolf case but than said he was town cause he was towny when he was wolf.

VOTE: guava

Sure I’m down

1 Like

Good morning, my wonderful friends! Cynical me had expected to be top wagon, but pleasantly delighted to see I’m not!

I’d bet lots of money there’s a wolf in Doleful/Psy/Guava

You were for a long while but by the time I woke up I think I was the only one still voting you lol

1 Like

Nope, that was my analysis of Luka vs Merpy. Town make bad reads all the time — in fact, I’d say they make bad reads more often than wolves. Just because I forgot to add “All this makes Luka more likely to be town” at the end doesn’t mean I was wolfcasing him.

1 Like

Well I could have feigned ignorance at the knowledge it would be towny for me, to soothe potential paranoia due to self-awareness, but poor old humble me is too intelligent and not polarized enough, quite sad indeed… However, fret not! As I said, I am Town, and I’m a firm believer of relentless honesty and transparency in Mountainous-esque games, and FMPOV, everything is going well, my dear friend!

1 Like

Aren’t you adorable!

I mean the problem is no matter how you frame it everything you said is creating a stark contrast to the read you end up with. You openly say about 3 ish things that are commonly wolfy than say “but he’s town” and while I agree with that conclusion I’m unsure that it makes sense in the way you presented it for you to have that conclusion.

I’m aware that what you were doing wasn’t intended as a wolf case but in effect it is when you read it.

1 Like

I doubt you’d throw as wolf so this is not so comforting

1 Like

Most of the time yes.

1 Like

I had the same fear, good observation, my wonderful friend!

A wolfcase (at least in my definition) is accompanied with either a vote or a neon sign flat-out saying “I think this is a wolf”. Even if someone assumes my read was the opposite of what I intended, I can explain it in my succeeding posts (which I am doing right now). You’re making it seem like I’m hedging or something when I haven’t even given out my readlist FYI

Right, fair enough, however, the only reason I brought it up is because someone else initiated by asking me about it! I think it was … Luka.

So, if I was a wolf, I never would have claimed my towncred, had another player decided to not ask me, which was outside of my control, as I didn’t nudge him to question me at all! Unless I am w/w with Luka. In other cases - I never proactively harvested the fruit of my towny reaction test, only reactively!

I know I’m goated <3

1 Like

I’ll get to this later because I’m at work rn

1 Like

Just need to regroup my thoughts

1 Like

yawns

I just woke up

I’ll try to post in like an hour

1 Like