Purgatory - Town Win!

I don’t think it’s hedgy I think it’s flat out shade. And it concerns me because it makes no sense when you conclude the opposite of what your post actually says.

1 Like

Oh wait! Wrong post!

This was about … me thinking about the bussing strategy.

Fair enough, I was proactive there. Feel free to not townread me for it. I agree it wasnt towny of me to do it proactively, I just did it coz I was being honest, but I agree its not towny. I think the Psyx reaction test was towny, though.

Hmm…

1 Like

Honestly Tutuu can probably just be town core

1 Like

For this to be clear I dunno why it deleted the quote in that post

1 Like

Still town. Nods nods

2 Likes

I am saying his read/push is bad. But not in a wolf-bad way but in a town-bad way. I literally said Luka feels different from his Strat-15 game, that he’s not “projecting towniness” and lacks self-awareness. Being self-conscious/self-aware is a red flag for wolfiness.

If that’s not me saying I was townleaning him then you need to get your eyes checked. You’re making assumptions and when I explain you’re just going: Psyx no you didn’t mean that

Bro I made the post, not you. I certainly know my intent/goal/thoughts were while writing it.

VOTE: guava

Is this the game where Abigail and Tutuu mason??? What a time to be alive…

To be clear, I don’t townread her, I am perpetually scared of her just as she is perpetually scared of me. However, I do like her reads a lot.

Mfw Bakefia and Angel chopped me last game and Cait scumread me this one.

This is all very correct Mafia theory.

You can SAY whatever you want but it is my job to discern if you are in fact telling the truth and pointedly I do not think you are.

Wolfs have to make shit up they are burdened solely by the information they do possess.

1 Like

You’re not paying attention to my posts, are you?

• Luka was a wolf in Strat15 that pocketed me early on by “doing towny things and sounding towny”
  • In this game, he doesn’t do any of that but pushes/votes Merpy for ??? reasons
  • Luka is not “projecting towniness” or being self-aware of how his Merpy push would look like to someone who saw him pushing town!Cait in Strat 15
  • Coupled with Luka being defensive and voting people nilly-willy cements the fact that he is playing very, very differently from Strat15

Luka was wolf that game. If he’s different this time (with no apparent justification of why wolf!him would choose to change strategies) then…?

Conclusion: Luka is town.

That’s my whole point. If you saw “Psyx bringing up commonly wolfy signs” but can’t understand how I concluded Luka is town then that’s a skill issue on your part, not mine.

2 Likes

Why are you scared of me? I’m trash.

1 Like

Wanna mason? :p

1 Like

I know. I’m goated.

1 Like

Holy moly macaroni town incarnate.

My reads:

Luka
Merpy

Cait
Psyx

Abigail
Doleful

Ritsu
Guava

1 Like

I definitely agree a ton with your reads and will be happy to help you with them, even if you’re Mafia trying to bus guava.

I am scared of Mafia you, as you are willing to go the Distance when wolfing, and not stop at anything. I am unsure if there is anything, in theory, that is safe to townread you off of, meaning, out of your wolf range.

Read it any way you want but at least I did my part in correcting wrong interpretations of my posts. I don’t want to hear any “oh but Psyx you were so wolfy because you didn’t do this and that” once the game ends.

1 Like

I am.

If you could ISO me starting from #652 (I’ll quote them below) with the knowledge that I’m townleaning Luka but still conclude that I’m BS-ing this read then I rest my case.

Summary