Purgatory - Town Win!

Oh huh. I mean, even if a scumread gets shutdown, I still like to hear differing perspectives.

Realistically you go over tho hm

What made you go from self vote mode to now trying to vote Tutuu out?

Well it’s not really a differing perspective my sr was Luka which is also your sr

(In which case there’s not much time to elim your suspects, if they’re even both wolf)

1 Like

I have other important matters to attend to, my dear compatriots! My servants are currently preparing my sponge bath. I shall quote my legacy in case and bid you farewell.

1 Like

I agree that this doesn’t need to be solved now, but why not later? If you are absolutely certain that this pairing contains a wolf, why wouldn’t you want to push us both out (or the one you trust the most) to get a guaranteed wolf out?

I realised that I think I solved two wolves on process of elimination and we only need to kill two wolves to win LOL
And I also realised I wasn’t that close to dying if I moved my vote off myself and onto someone who already had a vote, which just so happened to be one of the wolves in my pov

OH SHIT SR IS SCUMREAD. I THOUGHT SR WAS “SOUL READ” :skull:

Weird Q

Did you read Guava’s entire post?

1 Like

That’s also a valid strategy but I think I’ve just found the two other wolves so there’s no point in pushing out a potential townie

fyi if we did push there I’d be killing you over Luka due to Zenon’s Law even though I’m still suspicious of Luka

1 Like

I also shifted around on Luka due to the emotion I saw in his iso ftr

I was trying to find his post on me and came across the discussion with Merpy

Who were the ppl involved w Zenon’s Law this time btw?

Me, Abbi, tutuu, Luka

Shit brb

I did, yes. I don’t think I’m understanding Arturo’s (Guava’s) thought process though. The post talks about his townreads, and then he mentions how he doesn’t need to solve the T/W situation he sees between me and Luka.

UPDATE (as I’m typing this):

HOLY SHIT I’M BLIND XD
Merpy Skimming Moment. Thank you for pointing that out!
On a more serious note, even after seeing this, I think my question is still valid. I understand that he wants to focus on Ritsu and Tutuu, but I still want to understand the thought process on the T/W section.

So, you are suggesting that 2 wolves are Ritsu and Tutuu. Do you have any reason why, or is this view just based on POE because you trust everyone else?

I rlly dont get your confusion and it feels kinda fake to me, to be honest

Why would Guava vote on ppl they are 50% sure on rather then ppl they are 100% sure on, especially when Tutuu can be voted out? EoD also is in 39 mins

So I rlly dont get this at all

1 Like

I see

I assume you were the one to read 3 votes