Purgatory - Town Win!

Guava looks a bit better in my eyes from Rain questioning of my vote on Dole as well as wanting me to find a reason to scumread Dole myself.

I’ll likely change my vote eventually as the day goes on. Just consider it a placeholder for now.

What? Guava has Rain as one of their gender options.

1 Like

Luka. How long are you going to have your vote on someone that doesn’t even exist? @Luka

1 Like

A I’m just used to calling you leafeon
It’s easier to type
VOTE: Leafia
Thanks for notifying me!

2 Likes

You’re welcome and please call me Leafia from now on.

1 Like

Oki

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

The original reason I called you leafeon is because I misread your name, and I felt it would be awkward to change it Ftr

1 Like

Ah. I see.

Going to head out for RL now too so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Imo just leave a legacy.

While I dont think while posting, at the very least I dotn think id be careless enough to post something like that.
Also, notably, in the 3 games ive played on FOL, two of them(as scum) I did not do this.
The only game as town ive talked about how I was obv town I was… town…
And you were in that game, and you ignored it.

People are pressuring me / asking for my reason. Of course I’d elaborate it.

Kay

I did.
It was like- I want to go up but I donttt
Taking the middle ground in the matter; trying to get people to think they’re town by not wanting to go up with the lhf logic that wolves want to go up, while at the same time trying to get people to vote them to go up lol
Ive said this numerous times.

Would you like me to ignore everybody in the game?

Its antitown to not want to go up.

I cannot help with that.
I have records of games of me jst following the consesus even though I disagree with it

what- I never said this
It was just explaining why I wasnt putting resistance on the flip

They dont have me lock town?
It kinda aggrivates me when somebody doesn’t read the post and calls me evil based off of it

You have shaded me; similar.

When I was acting like this silly!! While town needs to work together to win, I find as though if town doesnt loosen up a bit victory will never be in sight!

It clearly shows they thought I was town. Its either that or TMI, given they agreed with my logic.

This logic can be the exact same for how I acted with tutuu, but its suddenly townie because I did it with you?

HAH! If you hadnt have said this you mightve had me pocketed! But no more!

LAMIST = Look at me im so townie
Am I misunderstanding the meaning of that?

For the record, my logic isnt bad, becase quite a few posts you ommied in your replys :p

Hi all, just wanna get my thoughts out from yesterday. I currently have townleans on Caitlin, Merpy, and Luka and I think there’s at least 1 wolf in Guava/Doleful/Leafia (and 1 is all we need!)

I ISO’d Doleful and it was mostly fine. My only issue is that she was very selective with her reads, like idk who she scumreads besides Guava or if she still does even. I don’t remember her saying anything about Abigail/my slot despite being on the same wagon. The lack of posts is also a bit concerning, but people be busy. @DolefulDetective what are your thoughts? Could you give some updated reads today?

I also ISO’d Psyx and skimmed Leafia’s posts. This slot is kinda hard to read since most people were townclearing her because of meta (saying she’s her usual analytical self) and that doesn’t mean much to me since I’m new. I think this is mostly me being paranoid about someone bussing Ritsu.

I liked Guava’s Heaven phase since they were mostly scumsolving even though they came to the conclusion to pressure a town slot (me). I don’t blame them since Tutuu came to the same conclusion and they’re confirmed town (they made me rethink my read on Doleful). I’m also paranoid of their vote on Ritsu and maybe they’re sheeping Tutuu’s reads to throw off the scent?

I think Guava/Doleful as w/w is unlikely since Doleful almost got them eliminated them Day 1 and now Guava’s pressuring her slot. Guava/Leafia… sounds like conspiracy territory lol. If they both bussed Ritsu as wolves to get towncred, that would be a huge power play.

I think Leafia/Doleful is the safest solve I have atm and my vote will most likely between them unless something changes.

VOTE: DolefulDetective

I want to see activity from her today.

1 Like

I’m just staring at Leafia and Luka’s argument and dreading having to ISO someone with >200 posts lol. I really feel like Merpy and Luka are town from the first Hell phase. Luka’s Heaven phase reads to me like paranoid town. I’m confident there isn’t 2 wolves in my townreads at least, so I’m sticking with my current PoE

1 Like

Also, I’ll be working tonight, so I’ll be phone posting if I’m not busy.

Doleful/Foggy not w/w
Even with Leafia sussing Luka earlier and her mentioning votes aren’t locked I don’t think Foggy votes his partner here

I skimmed Luka/Leafia because it seemed like it was just going to be more fighting that leads to nothing like Luka/Merpy so if that actually mattered someone lmk

Ok, nevermind. I think I forgot about this. I’d still like to know her updated reads for today’s vote

*their

But like same
I would have expected them to have made at least a checkin post today
Hope they’re alright

Oop, my bad. I need to have a pronoun doc lol.

It makes me a bit suspicious, like they could be dejected about wolves being in a losing position. Caitlin hasn’t checked in either though, so I’m not sure. I know Leafia isn’t pushing people to vote Luka, but I feel like Luka would be a ML and I’m scared of mafia gaining traction.