Purgatory - Town Win!

(Sorry guava)

You’re acting like I plan to sheep him all day no matter what. It’s only until I can get a read on you for myself and you’re not doing a good job convincing me that you’re a villager here.

Oh. Thanks.

Thats great but youve been scumreading me hard off of only another persons words, and now saying Im doing a bad job of proving you right because Im pointing out that you sheeping is a huge red flag and a bad BAD idea.

Where did I say I was scumreading you hard? Inever said that even once. My vote on you is only a placeholder untilI can decide who I want to have send to Hell. You’re also trying very hard to make it sound a lot worse than it actually is.

You were adament about it to Guava when he was pushing for a reason, pretty adamant about it now and have made it known you see me as the least trustworthy based only on Tutuus words. Yeah hard might not be the right word but its not exactly as passive of a push as youre making it out to sound either

It literally was at first but now I’m growing more certain that it’s the right push. Why do you even care about my vote so much? You aren’t talking to any of your other voters and I wasn’t here for the first Hell phase so why wouldn’t I trust the judgement of a flipped villager? You’re acting like we should completely ignore Tutuu’s reads or something.

Im most suspicious of you because you were very adamantly sheeping, and I made it very clear day one that any sheeps I very strongly do not trust.
The others have either done more that I believe give them more of a town lead, or atleast have given better reason to pushing me, as did Tutuu which is why I never pushed back on him.
But your reasoning has just been sheeping. In a game mode that very strongly favors wolf sheeping.

And no I do not think we should ignore Tutuus reasoning at all, but I AM going to be completely suspicious of someone that used ONLY that as their flag of reasoning

1 Like

Like I said, it isn’t my only reason. I just trust most people more than I do you and your behavior and reaction to my vote on you is horrendously bad.

Also, you supposedly don’t trust people who sheep, but you also moved me up in your reads today. Why?

If my behaviour and response is very bad, thats like fine but A) saying “you trust others more” is such an easy way out of giving reasoning of suspicion and B) again, People have suspected me in the past, people have pushed im guilty in the past, and you are the only one I am pushing back on because yours is actually suspicious and I dont trust you at all and think you are scum.

I didnt move you up?? Youre in my “one of these three is 100% scum” tier?

And yet I moved up in your reads today and have me at townlean in your last readslist.

…?

Like you are very explicitly in my “I do not trust” tier

1 Like

Oh. That was Neblig. I got confused and thought it was you. Doesn’t stop me from scumreading you though.

Well obviously that wont stop you when your original reasoning didnt have anything you could explain/any of your personal reads on my past messages to begin with.

I honestly would back off of you if you literally could just iso me and explain your reads past Tutuus own rankings.

I dont actually know what iso means im assuming and using it based on how ive seen others use it

Isoing you is a very good idea. I’ll do that now.

Im guessing it means explaining your read with proof/careful reading but i could be wrong

1 Like