Purgatory - Town Win!

Great, thank you!

1 Like

No. It means reading your posts in isolation and seeing how they look by themselves basically.

That wasnt sarcasm btw Im like actually thankful you will ISO me because Im hoping it’ll clear some stuff up, give you reasoning, and discourage sheeping because I dont think we are benefitting from it.

2 Likes

Gotcha…. Sorry :sob:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

This made me giggle a bit IRL admittedly.

Thanksgiving isn’t until next month.

Reads without explaination. Not necessarily wolfy though. A ton of fluffposts before this. Something I don’t like admittedly. Also got me hungry for turkey. Can’t wait until Thanksgiving.

I do like this expaination though.

Why the heck wouldn’t you want wolves to bus? This post is a red flag for me.

This actually makes a lot of sense. >Rand V I’d say.

I honestly find this post to be slightly >Rand V.

Aside from some walls that I liked, that’s all I found for Doleful’s first Hell phase and I have to admit that I’m willing to move Doleful to townlean, although it’s a very slim one after how they interacted with me today. UNVOTE

2 Likes

It’s alright.

Anyway, calling it a night now so good night.:sleepingleafeon:

I’m headed to work now. I haven’t seen anything yet to make me want to change my vote. If I don’t check up throughout the night, expect a follow up 8 hours from now :v:

it’s fine Merpy said my name d1
it’s not really a secret anyway it’s been said in other games on the site, just not ones Leafia was in LOL

my name is Arturo for anyone who doesn’t already know

because you don’t have a reason for it
be so serious

literally nobody is saying that
we should keep it in mind but just because they flipped town does not make them right

Canada

uhh

town
Caitlin
Luka
Doleful
Merpy
Psyx/Leafia
Abbi/Foggy
scum

1 Like

that’s like “from most town to least town” btw I didn’t put you all under the town category

1 Like

VOTE: Neblig

this game is weird
everyone has felt townie at one point or another
looking back on my old reads I think my Abbi read had the most room for error
I trust Doleful hard if Doleful is scum I am so sorry but I’m simply not voting there
wait

@Leafia what was the last game we played together in do you remember

I forgot that Leafia is scum regardless of if she’s scum or not
(this isn’t the post I was looking for but it works)
so I’m actually gonna go back to tring that slot because Psyx was townie and Leafia is Leafiaing

@MerpyDerpy okay so here’s the real list actually

TOWN
Caitlin
Psyx (and Leafia)
Luka
Doleful
Merpy
Abbi/Foggy
SCUM

also I found it it was owl house

yes ik I was scum that game but what I said wasn’t wrong

has Caitlin posted today

Ah. Wasn’t aware of this and decided to pop in one more time before truly heading off for the night.

Not really. I can’t even remember half the games I was in.

Officialy love this term. Laughs

Not yet.

2 Likes

Im glad :face_exhaling:
Thank you for checking, Im leaning off of you too now as you looking for reason and willingness to ISO me imo makes you look really good.

This does make me feel a lot more confident in setting my vote on Caitlin though. Atleast for now, unless she pops in and changes my mind.

VOTE: Caitlin

1 Like

You’re welcome. Tomorrow before EoD, I’ll iso the other two people in my PoE to seewhat I come up with. Good night again everyone. :sleepingleafeon: