Purgatory - Town Win!

Can we get some elaboration on your reads? Like why they’re in those slots? I am curious about a couple of them.

Have you explained why you think Arturo is townlock? Sorry if u did already.

Isoing someone means to “isolate” or filter only their messages, so you can more closely see what they are saying.

Is Foggy Nebi?

I didn’t see anything from them today. I’ll be honest: I’m surprised they’re your top town considering that fact.

Alright. So, here’s what I’ll do: I’ll give my reads (preferably in 1 post but will probably have to separate them again due to glitchy collapsible menus). Afterwards, I’ll reveal my plan and see if it helps us draw any connections. I know I’ve been hyping it up, but I don’t think it will be game-changing. It may help us detect wolves though!

which ones

yeah

my readlist kinda just boils down to like

in strat15 Caitlin was town and she feels the same
in strat15 Luka was town and feels the same

Psyx felt like she was trying to solve the game and was as serious and analytical as I know her town game to be
Leafia feels like scum which for her means she’s town LOL she reads like Zorvo

Doleful is only so low because tutuu was so confident on them being scum but it genuinely feels like they’re trying to solve

Merpy is.
I mean it also feels like she’s trying to solve but she’s fooled me before + I still think Luka/Merpy is t/w

and then Abbi was… her scum and town games are not very different and I honestly think my “gut read” on her in strat15 was just luck, and Foggy has definitely been here but I haven’t particularly found a reason to townread him

I’m high
I wrote this about psyx and then replaced the name forgetting that it’s the complete opposite

Luka was scum and feels different

Arturo Main Points Recap:
I’m gonna to dump some major reads from Arturo and then summarize. This will be a resource that we can use to cross-compare how people’s reads evolved throughout the game. I will comment on some things, but don’t expect me to comment on everything. If you want me to though, reply to it and @ me.

Hell Phase 1

Hell Phase 1:

There is at least one wolf in this pairing (Ritsu) and 1 town flipped (Tutuu). This leaves me and Luka for Arturo’s read. Granted, this is a D1 post.

This post concerns me as it was something I was contemplating: did Arturo bus Ritsu to get town credit? Considering the low number of posts Ritsu made, I wouldn’t be surprised. This was early on in Hell Phase 1, so if Arturo is wolf, he wasn’t planning to bus them at this stage. This is just something I’m going to keep in mind. I don’t think it’s strong enough evidence to call Arturo scum. I’d like to see more instances or proof of scum behavior.

Then, this is where the sudden shift started. Arturo started pushing hard onto Ritsu. This was during Hell Phase 1 EOD.

Heaven Phase 1

Heaven Phase 1:

Arturo makes this potential wolf pairing but then town reads Doleful and Nebi/Abbi (might have names wrong).

Note to self: Arturo believes that Tutuu and Leafia are town (during Heaven Phase 1).

He still trusts Doleful. Gonna guess it’s the same reason he mentioned before?

This development is really interesting (referring to the last sentence). Arturo reaches the conclusion that “Foggy/Doleful always contains a scum”, but I believe they are currently in his top town reads atm… :thinking:

Hold the phone. Is Arturo defending Dole so hard because they’re both wolf partners??? No shot… They were both town-clearing each other. I believe it was this phase that Arturo moved Dole down to a town-lean, but it is an interesting thought. Aside from this clearing each other, I can’t see any other connections between them.

Hell Phase 2

Dole moves up Arturo’s ranks drastically above Leafia who he initially was planning to beam up to Heaven. Why the sudden shift? Is there some context I’m not seeing?

Arturo lets me know that this is his updated tier list, but I do find it odd that Leafia was placed so low before and Dole was higher. That swap feels odd. Would love to hear some elaboration on that!

Arturo acknowledges Caitlin’s absence but does not say anything else regarding it. It feels odd that your top town is completely inactive. It doesn’t look good at all tbh.

My Thoughts

I understand that reads evolve as time goes on, but I noticed that Arturo hard defends Caitlin and Dole in his reads. If Arturo is wolf who bussed Ritsu, I think these are the following team comps:
Caitlin/Arturo/Ritsu
Dole/Arturo/Ritsu
Although he claimed that Nebi was suspicious, he doesn’t seem to be following through with this push. I could be wrong tho??
I genuinely do want to believe that Arturo is town, but I find it incredibly suspicious that he hard trusts two very suspicious people imo. (I am referring to general activity and reads).
I have them low on my town reads for sure. I’d say they moved down quite a bit. Maybe if I get an explanation for some stuff he’ll move up, but as it currently stands, I’m not convinced he is a solid townie imo.

1 Like

All of them preferably. Listing names doesn’t give me insight into your thoughts.

you said some and it made me think you like had smthn in mind

my vote is currently on him
I just don’t have a super strong scumread on
anyone
I mainly have strong townreads and a poe

Luka Main Points:

Hell Phase 1

Idk what fwiw means. It feels odd how much Luka teetered between town Caitlin and wolf Caitlin. It was a very drastic change—from sheeping to accusing them of scum.

I am intrigued by this tier list. He is deadset on the psy, Merpy, and Caitlin team.

Heaven Phase 1

This read list doesn’t look good now that we have seen Tutuu flip. This also gives me the impression that Luka wanted to convince town that Tutuu was scum, so they could be beamed up instead. (This is speculation considering several posts he makes about wanting to be voted during the Heaven phase).

It seems like Luka has jumped from accusation to accusation. Am I just not seeing the context?

Hell Phase 2

Is there something about Caitlin that I’m not seeing?

From what I’ve seen across the board, it seems like everyone is suspecting Dole except for Arturo, but I could be wrong. Haven’t had the chance to review everyone’s posts.

My Thoughts

The amount of attention that got brought onto Merpy v Luka makes me think they’re townie. They’ve had rapidly evolving reads, but their reads seem to be matching the general consensus (Caitlin, Arturo, and Leafia higher up). I’d say the major difference between this list and Arturo’s is that Dole’s predicted alignment gets swapped. I think Neb was also scum-leaned in Arturo’s post, but I don’t remember rn. I’m tired lol.

1 Like

I did. I didn’t want to reveal my cards yet tho lol

If I tell you what names i’m going to pay more attention to, you’re going to subconsciously pay more attention to those sections (even if you are town).

bold of you to assume I’m paying attention rn

yeah
Foggy/Doleful always contains a scum
but I think Doleful is town
which is why my vote is on Foggy

also they weren’t my top town at that point, my top town was and is Caitlin

yes
her push on Luka
was abysmal
but then I remembered she’s scummy as town
Leafia reads like Zorvo

I literally did. in the post. that you quoted.

Doleful was between Luka and you the whole time, the only thing I did was move Leafia’s slot above Luka so therefore Doleful moved down

girl ntm you should know activity is nai at this point
put the straws down

actually I just kinda said this like a fact because I said it earlier but idk if that’s still accurate with my current solve